hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hello

Post by parker on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:21 am

I am new here and I read some of the interpretations about snakes. I have been having them in the last few months or so. I am a Christian and I know God speaks to me at times through dreams. I was wondering if anyone might understand these snake dreams. I have had two snake dreams of a snake going under my shirt or flying under my shirt from the ground. I hate snakes so I freeze and cant stand the feel of them in the dream. I did notice one of the snakes was short and fat. HELP!!! scratching chin

parker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hello

Post by Nyagali on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:11 am

Snakes can mean many things so you need to seek the Lord for yourself. You will get a few opinions on here.

For me they represent the soul of man. In the garden of Eden the snake did not appear until Adam and Eve had self awareness. They were only aware of the garden and of their communication with God at first. Listen to this: Gen3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. How tempting is that to us to this day...to be as gods! Self always wants power, control, to make their own decisions.....after Adam and Eve ate, then they SAW themselves naked. We like to blame the snake, but the snake spoke to the woman about her own eyes being opened. The temptation was about her own soul power. Yes, she debated with the snake but it wasn't until after she ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil that were they aware of self. Everything in this world is subject to God except the carnal mind. This is the enemy. We don't like to think that because we have been taught that the enemy is OUT there, it is demons or the devil, but it is a lot closer than that.

SO....I would ask what there is in your life that would be wanting your attention?
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum