Green jar/Little Boy, Finding Car, Sexual Intercourse w/Father-in-Law, President and Vice President Elects

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Green jar/Little Boy, Finding Car, Sexual Intercourse w/Father-in-Law, President and Vice President Elects

Post by notmyname on Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:13 am

Can you please assist me with this dream interpretation?

Scene 1

I was standing there in what looks like a museum type of atmosphere, and there as a little boy (about 4 - 6 years old - not a African American boy). He was sitting in a chair at the end of a row of other desks and chairs, and there was a woman behind him talking to another person right beside the young boy. The lady was standing behind the other person and explaining a demonstration of some sort, which dealt with a small container in front of each person. As I watched, I noticed that the little boy was listening, yet waiting for his turn for her to do the same thing for him. However, I saw that he was waiting and decided to go to him on the other side of the desk, and do the same thing that the lady was demonstrating for the other person, for the little boy. As I got closer, I noticed that the container that was in front of the little boy had green beans in it (that was upright in the container). So, I picked up the container and started unscrewing the jar, but as I was unscrewing the jar, instead of the top coming unloosed - it was the bottom of the jar that was coming unloose. Once I noticed what was happening, I quickly started to screw it back and leave alone. (Inwardly, I suppose that had I not interrupted, it might not have unscrewed the wrong way). So, as I left it alone, it seemed as I started looking at either the boy or the other lady unscrewing the jar, and it did the same thing to them, and some of the green bean juice wasted on the little boy. So, instead of the woman getting the juice off of him, I insisted to help the young boy and take him to the side and find something to get the juice off of him. It was like I was trying to hurry up and get the juice off the boy, when the other lady was not too worried about it (I guess). Anyway, as I moved him to the side, I noticed a few other people (maybe about their 20's and 30's - about 7 or 8 maybe) hanging and maybe even waiting on me or that I was with them or something, and they were just talking, yet watching me assist this boy. It didn't seem strange to them that I was doing what I was doing. They didn't say anything about it.

Scene 2

(This beginning part of this section seems kind of vague, so I'll just highlight on the parts I remember more).

Well, it seemed as if it was some kind of rally where I was getting ready to leave and there was some young lady that I suppose was my friend (don't know her in the natrual, nor do I remember her face, but I do remember that she was shorter than me with long hair, same ethnic group as I am but lighter than me), and we were leaving. Now, I needed to get to my car, but I didn't know where it was parked. I was looking for this guy (who in the dream was a friend of mine), and the young lady was assisting me with trying to find him. The man in the dream that I had to park my car was Jamie Foxx (a well known comedian, actor, and singer). I even believe that I got in her car and went to a place where we might can find him.

It now seems as if I spotted him in another building (glass all around - seems like a building place, and he was with some others and it seemed as if I saw him on an escalator, and I was shouting out to him that I am ready to go, so go and get my car.

Scene 3

Now, I am in some room and I was laying down on my back on the floor (in the front room of some apartment or something), and talking to my husband (in real life husband) about something, but I was looking at him backwards or rather above my head (eyes rolled backwards) or rather sideways (like if someone was to call your name from behind you if you were laying down, but you didn't get up fully, you just adjusted your head to see them, but not real change your full position). Anyway, it seemed as if my hubby was like at a computer or desk or something sitting in a chair talking to me. It was like outside I knew that there were a bunch of cars on my first college I attended (Texas Southern University - predominantly an African American college) that were parked in the center of the campus. It seemed as if it was a big pep rally of some sort.

When I looked back in front of me (as I was still laying on my back on the floor), I saw my father-in-law (in the natural) having intercourse with me. I didn't flinched, but I told him that he was dismissed (because for some reason, it was like as if he was the one that went to go get my car and brought it to me, and now I am acknowledging that I see that he finished what I needed, and now he can go). (In the natural, this grosses me out to "infinity power", not because of just the relationship, but also because he literaly grosses me out in the most nastiest. He is not a Denzel Washington, if you know what I mean - JUST PLAIN GROSS). And he looked at me like "Are you sure - You're done with me?" type of expression as he was backing up off of me, and as he was backing up off of me - I saw every part of his body like the front of it down below - you know - his privates and all. Please keep in mind, that my hubby is there too - all of this was going on as my hubby and I was talking, I just didn't realize until I looked around).

As I was looking at him get off and me, I also noticed the front door of the room that we were in and it was open a bit, and I could see that it was daylight. I was really bright outside. I also knew that I was on a college campus type of atmosphere as well. After that, I am still in the front room of this place (standing in the center), which I never really felt that it was actually my living quarters either, and in walks my former female pastor who seemed okay until I observed her face closer and saw that she had been crying a bit. Well, I followed her and asked her if she was okay. I followed her through a hall way (right turn) and then to another smaller room that had a closet and she went into the closet and was still talking to me with the door open a bit. Well, she said that she had just came back from being prayed for and it lasted from about 2 hours. Then I said (quickly and anxiously) that I wanted to be prayed for too, and she said (while she was still in the closet doing something) that the people that prayed for her were her long time friends are something. I don't know if that meant that I couldn't have them pray for me or that I shouldn't have to go get prayed for or not to be bothered about it or something. Her last statement was where we left off, and I was just standing there wondering why she said it that way.

Scene 4

I am standing outside on my former first college campus (Texas Southern University), and as I looked to my left, I could see through a slight view of the corner that the parking lot was not a crowded (like a regular afternoon day) after all of the major morning classes were over. It was a if it was quiet where I was standing, but at the other end of the campus it was a lot going on. However, I knew (within) that U. S. President - Elect, John McCain and U. S. Vice President - Elect, Sarah Palin were at the big gym area on the total opposite of the campus from where I was, and that John McCain came out and starting his talk, but first annouced how he will be speaking for 1 hour, and that Sarah Palin will be speaking for 1 hour and a half. Inwardly, I knew how the media and everyone else was making such a big deal about him annoucing what and how they will be speaking. It was like it was such a big deal that he said that she will be next speaking but longer than he will. It was such a big uproar that everyone was making about it. As I was standing there and getting that information from within. I then looked to my left again, and said, "It is going to be really crowded".
(Side note: I already know who I am voting for, and am not caught into all of this Presidential back and forth that is going on, so there are no inward feelings or opinions that I have about this Presidential election).

The End!

Thank you for your assistance!

notmyname

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Green jar/Little Boy, Finding Car, Sexual Intercourse w/Father-in-Law, President and Vice President Elects

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:42 am

Wow that was alot going on. What happened?

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top