BREAKING A GLASS BUT NOT IN PIECES!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BREAKING A GLASS BUT NOT IN PIECES!

Post by nubava on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:11 pm

I was in a shop which sold glasses of various types and shapes. So my mom sister and I were looking to buy one for my father for tea, so he could drink Lipton tea. But we didn't. There was another type of glass which looked like ours at home. I told mom we should get it. But my mom replied that if we buy it we will have to do extra actions, to go through some things, it was too much. If we bought it, it would have been the sixth one we were missing (which we broke a while ago).
Then we were on the street, I had a glass in my hand, I decided to break it. So I threw it on the ground but it wouldn't break. I tried several times but the glass was strong it wouldn't break. Soon it broke but not into pieces, as if the pieces were glooed to each other. Then I thought that now we had four glasses at home and if were to buy any, we will have to buy two new glasses, to have six glasses at home, like how the glasses are sold in the shop, a collection of six. Then my mom my sister and I headed somewhere, I agreed to go with them but in the middle of our way I stopped and told them that I was not going to go with them. I told them it as them who needed something from the place we were going, I didn't need it, I told them to go themselves, I came back home.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING A GLASS BUT NOT IN PIECES!

Post by Nyagali on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:23 pm

This is what I see in your dream. IRL there is possibly something broken in the family relationship. Trying to make you father happy? You see this and want to fix it but your mom (and sister?) do not want to go through a lot of work to get this done. They know what is necessary, but don't want to bother. You even try the quick fix by breaking the glass to make another but that doesn't work. I believe you started out only needing one more glass and ended up after all this needing 2?? I'm not sure of that from the dream. You are with your mom and sister with all of this at first but now the Lord is showing you that you don't have to follow them.
Please seek the Lord on this and just disregard what doesn't fit.
Your sister,
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:01 pm

Thanks for your reply Joy, I read it and immediatelly remembered the dream I had a while ago and replies to it - http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/alone-in-the-bus-with-light-bag-t8553.htm

I also believe that the dream about breaking a granite sink is ties to the glass dream as I had it a day before. http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/breaking-granite-sink-next-dream-i-broke-a-glass-t9034.htm

I also pray to see whether these dreams are positive, whether I am on the right path...

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:47 pm

They all do seem to be on the same theme. I will pray with you and ask God to confirm what he is showing you. I wish I could be more help but maybe the Lord wants to do this one directly to show you something. If you ever do figure them out, let me/us know.

Can anyone else give some help with this? I wonder too what the sink means and that it wasn't connected?

Have you used the format provided on this forum to work through dreams? It has been helpful for me a few times.
Your sister,
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:53 pm

Thanks Joy, will definitelly keep praying for more revelation as I NEED God's revelation where I am right now and whether I am on the right path. I am a little bit confused over the number of dreams I have been receiving recently some of manifesting
already the same day, some of them show direction, they are so interconnected and I believe God is speaking and showing things but don't see the whole picture yet.

What format?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:26 pm

This is the verse I think of when you shared: Gal 1:15-16: When it pleased God, to reveal his son in me...

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:09 am

Did you think of this verse after my last post or to the main dream? Blessings, Nubava

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:44 pm

After your last post, from what you shared about timing because you've had so many on the same theme.

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:43 pm

u are very right about a conflict in the family as we are now "divided" concerning our future, i.e. who lives were, my family wants to move to another state but I do not want as I know that I'm in the right place in the rigth time. So I wonder and pray whether these dreams are encouragement or confirmations of what I feel or that I need to obey.......

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:55 pm

Yes, just because we do something in a dream does not mean it is right irl. Dreams do reflect our real emotions and we can justify that if we think the dream is leading us in a direction we like irl. But, I also firmly believe dreams are from God and the Spirit will confirm what is right, He is not confusing.

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:31 pm

Sure that HE NEVER CONFUSES US, it's just we start thinking things over and over and get confused.

I am trying to refer the verse you gave to my post and to understand.

I wonder whether in this particular dream the numbers mean something - i.e. I told my mom to buy the 6th glass but she thought we had to do something extra and go through some things. So we stuck with 5 glasses but I decided to break the 5th one and we had 4 and in order to have a full collection of glasses we had to buy 2 more.

I will continue praying for revelation concerning these dreams, I NEED HIS HELP

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:05 am

Sorry, I wondered what that meant myself. To buy the 6th was so much easier than go through this whole process to get back up to 6....Keep praying or maybe someone else has a thought here....???

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top