Pastoral Seminar......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pastoral Seminar......

Post by iminhiswill~ on Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:12 am

Hello~

A couple of nights ago, I dreamt that my Pastor had a seminar and one of the Pastors I knew very well..bad history of (was very upset to see him there) :huh: and the other Pastor is a very popular televised preacher that I listen to very often.In the seminar, I sit behind the preacher's row and the tv preacher came forth and gave his title of the sermon, "why men of authority do not wear their wedding band" and he repeated it of course and by then I said to him, Pastor ....... interesting topic, but why don't you have yours on. what He stopped and looked at me and called forth his MD. I could hear him telling the Md, to find out who I was and get my number. He then announced that he would hurry his sermon as he had to get on the boat. I left the service immediately afterwards making sure that he couldn't get in touch with me and somehow he did. He called me 3 times and I declined every call and then my great grandmother said to me, answer the call.I tried calling him back, he answered and the call dropped scratching chin . Is there an interepretation? idea

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pastoral Seminar......

Post by iminhiswill~ on Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:52 pm

Does anyone have an interepretation of this one? :huh:

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top