Late For My Party

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Late For My Party

Post by dem on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:50 pm

I dreamt that my husband and I were out spending time together, and I remembered a party was being held for me. I mentioned to him about the party, and he told me that we would be fine, we have plenty of time. Later, I remembered about the party again, and saw the time; it was 7 something. I told my husband we have to go. We got to the party, it was at my parentís house. I said hi to everyone and quickly ran upstairs to get ready. By the time I came back downstairs, everyone was gone. I asked my mom where everyone went and she told me they left. I couldnít understand why they left. I found out (maybe from my mom) that the party started at 4 something, so they had been there for hours waiting for me. The guests were 3 friends of mine. One was a former childhood friend, and the other two are current friends who I havenít been in contact with in a while. I felt so bad that I stood everybody up like that. I thought, I could have at least sat down with everyone and chatted with them first before going upstairs. All the guests had left gifts for my baby daughter. They all left gifts according to their financial situation. One friend left the most expensive gifts. My former friend left a gift that was less expensive than her's, and my other friend left the least expensive gift. This last friend had bought a pair of pants that matched a shirt I had for my daughter. I was pleased that she remembered the conversation we had when I mentioned to her that my daughter had the shirt but not the pants. I thought that was very thoughtful of her.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Late For My Party

Post by dem on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:06 am

Anyone?

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:49 am

i had some very similar dreams before. i was late for some parties or banquets. my husband was also the one in dreams to tell me not to worry about that. he wanted me to spend some time with him. i didn't understand it for a long time. then after i prayed for a while God finally told me the meaning.
God wanted me to spend more time with him and to have deeper fellowship with Him. but i always got distracted by different things and couldn't stay focus to seek after Him. now God is leading me to pray for something very important. but i was too busy to hear His voice.
i think this dream might be telling you that you need to pay attention to something God wants you to pay attention to. but you are getting distracted.
but the gifts might be the blessings from God, even you are getting distracted. God's gifts will still come to you. that's great!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:36 pm

Nice witnessing from"Mama", I would only add that the priorities in the dream were more involoved than just your husband, but your friends, and parents too. So, this may be a call to let God adjust your priorities in all aspects of your life. The gifts are showing that He will be giving you exactly what you need (three fold) to do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:03 am

Thanks MaMa and underhiswings for your responses. I will keep your interpretations in prayer.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:38 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top