strange..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

strange..

Post by traveller on Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:35 am

Hi, I had this dream over a month ago and would like some outside thoughts/insights on it;)

My husband and I are on a long drive in the country side, doesn't look like anywhere here, more like in europe, and we're looking for somewhere to stay for two nights. It's getting late and we're about to go back to a village wed come through, but then we get to a farm advertising accommodation. We go in to check it out and we talk to the lady owner about the accommodation she has available: Next were in what looks like a big tent, looking out over the paddocks, beautiful scenery. However Im not that keen to stay in this tent. Then, whilst Im looking, the mattresses in the tent all of a sudden become real beds, seems a bit odd and the tent changes into a room, looks homely but theres something odd about it all. Then the wife invites us to have breakfast (?) with them (her and her husband). We still havent decided if thats where we want to stay but my husband is having breakfast, eggs, etc. Im not. The wife talks a lot, but not about the price. With my fingers Im signing to my husband for him to ask about the price, which he does. However they still wont tell us and I dont trust it, somehow concerned that well be charged a lot afterwards. The husband of the wife walks in and out of the room a couple of times and it stood out to me that he was undoing and doing up his belt a couple of times while he walked past. :confused:
Weve been there for a while and Im starting to feel hungry. The wife offers me some breakfast loaf (thats how we call it in my home country) and then she tells me where the kitchen is in the house for if were staying there.

Next scene: A girl I know is asking me what my plans are for this week. Im hesitant as it sounds like she wants to go for a coffee, but I dont want this as she always cancels (true irl). rolleyes

Next scene: Im in a book shop looking at Harry Potter books as one of my (unsaved) friends had been talking about them and that she wants them. I look at the three titles she wants. They are: the white witch, the black witch, and another one. All three are there and I wonder why on earth someone would like to have these books on witches as I know theyre all darkness..

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: strange..

Post by traveller on Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:10 pm

...on a long drive in the country side, doesn't look like anywhere here, more like in europe,..
I suppose this speaks of my upcoming trip there. Wonder what this dream has got to do with that?

The husband of the wife walks in and out of the room a couple of times and it stood out to me that he was undoing and doing up his belt a couple of times while he walked past.
This reminds me of that verse in Ephesians 6 about tightening the belt of truth. The fact that this man keeps loosening and doing it up again makes me think he's not being truthful..

but my husband is having breakfast, eggs, etc. Im not.

I wonder what that means.. Is husband believing what they're putting in front of him (he's eating what they're feeding him) and why aren't I eating...Do I have an issue with what she's offering or is it just the plain fact that irl I don't eat eggs,etc for breakfast..
And then the reference to Harry Potter. Is the second time i'm dreaming about these books..what's the link between that and the first two scenes?
Am welcoming more insight if anyone has any into this one:)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:38 am

Traveller,

These are the thoughts that came to mind right away but are only thoughts. I do not have an interpretation. The first thing that came to mind here is witchcraft. Hence the white witch, the black witch and the other one. The whole dream speaks of it. The fact that nothing felt right in the dream....your husband, the guy with his belt, the lady, the tent....the bed, all of it. One deception after another....made to look one way but it is actually something else. Maybe the Lord is showing you that what you thought you were suppose to do like taking this trip, you should not. It appears to be one way but in the end will turn out to be something else. Your husband eating breakfast is maybe him being taken in by the deception. Eating the bad fruit so to speak.....him being hungry though also tells me he is in search of the truth but is looking in the wrong place. I pray these thoughts are of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Dove

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Hi Dove,

Thank you so much for your thoughts. I actually take it as confirmation on the witchcraft thing. I know that's true. It's come up in quite a few of my dreams (also regarding my family) lately. This trip is partly a family trip u see..so that's where the connection is for me and I've asked God for insight to what I'm dealing with before we go. Sorry, long story, but in a nutshell, there's some stuff in my generational line I couldn't put my finger on so to speak, that's why I've asked Him to show me:) Next thing I'm having all these weird dreams.. If u don't mind could u have a look at one of the other dreams I posted that might or might not be related?

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/4-man-sitting-on-floor-in-my-living-room-2by2-t8958.htm#47117

The fact my husband is hungry in the dreams, possibly meaning his search of the truth, is very true. He's not saved yet but checking it all out from the sidelines by asking many questions about it all.. So, i do take it very seriously who we talk to (about God-stuff, etc:) so this last scene in the dream is a bit of a concern too.
I wonder what the girl in the second scene's got to do with the whole situation, but maybe she's a confirmation of the overall theme: saying/appearing one thing/way but doing the opposite.

thanks for your thoughts Dove, appreciated

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top