I was too old to go back to school

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I was too old to go back to school

Post by jaenmari on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:24 am

I dreamt that I had to go back to High school. My dad told me that I had to go back to a school that wasn't my actual High school to begin with. But I decided to go there anyway. As I was going there I realised that none of the subjects that I wanted to take up were available at this particular school. So, I took up some of the other subjects that I used to be good at when I was still in High school. but it turned out that I was lagging behind with two years. so, I wait around at this teacher's house for a lift home. And as we wait, I'm desperately trying to catch up on these subjects (math in particular). So, we decide to go for a swim in the meantime. the next day I go to my original high school and as i get there I realise that the kids that used to be there with me are still there, but they are not wearing the school uniforms that indicate that they are honor students, but their uniforms look exactly like mine and all the other kids who are not honor students.

this teacher used to be a teacher at my original high school, but he then got transferred to this other High school that my dad referred me to in my dream.

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re:

Post by jaenmari on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:43 am

Any interpretation is welcome.

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

repost: I was too old to go back to school

Post by jaenmari on Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:54 am

really, anyone. Luv Ya!!

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

repost: I was too old to go back to school

Post by jaenmari on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:32 am

jaenmariboshoff wrote:I dreamt that I had to go back to High school. My dad told me that I had to go back to a school that wasn't my actual High school to begin with. But I decided to go there anyway. As I was going there I realised that none of the subjects that I wanted to take up were available at this particular school. So, I took up some of the other subjects that I used to be good at when I was still in High school. but it turned out that I was lagging behind with two years. so, I wait around at this teacher's house for a lift home. And as we wait, I'm desperately trying to catch up on these subjects (math in particular). So, we decide to go for a swim in the meantime. the next day I go to my original high school and as i get there I realise that the kids that used to be there with me are still there, but they are not wearing the school uniforms that indicate that they are honor students, but their uniforms look exactly like mine and all the other kids who are not honor students.

this teacher used to be a teacher at my original high school, but he then got transferred to this other High school that my dad referred me to in my dream.

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was too old to go back to school

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:08 pm

Do you feel like there are some things in your life that you are just not quite making the grade at?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

re: i was too old to go back to school

Post by jaenmari on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:30 pm

I feel like I sometimes do, but it's not something that I ponder about the whole time. I dont' let it hold me back. I think it has to do with knowledge. I think that maybe it is because I have a friend who has moved to another church and she is getting a lot of teaching there. And I think it has something to do with the fact that in our church we don't get that kind of teaching. I just don't see what God is trying to tell me in this dream, but I have a strong suspicion that this is what it is in regards with.

I dream that I go back to school a lot of times. I dreamt that I was going back to school again last night. I dreamt that it was the last day of school and as much as I wanted to hold on, I kept telling myself that I need to move on and not look back.

when I dream that I'm going back to school it is always the last day of school or my matric farewell. It is a theme that gets played over and over and over again, but the circumstances are always different. But I am always dreaming about either the last day of school or the matric farewell. Only once did I dream that I was going to university. It was the first day of university and I was trying to figure out what classes to attend and where to go, because I didn't know my way around campus.

I just struggle to see where to apply it in my real life.

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:49 am

That's a great interpretation that you have. Perhaps if you find a church that is filled with the Spirit of God then your dreams will change.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top