HELP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP

Post by TENGETILE on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:05 pm

Hi i need help intepreting this dream

I dreamt of my husband having a lot of money, (i did not see the money in the dream) but he had a lot of money and he offered a group of kids (the kids were like a dance group or singing am not sure) to go shopping and they were very excited. The place was like a Mall so they went into the shops.

I then came in and told the kids that each person was entitled to one outfit. One of the kids was someone who is in the ushering team in church so she bought one outfit.

Then as we were waiting for the others to finish shopping we werent to Steers to eat

TENGETILE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HELP

Post by One Door on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:17 pm

Hello,
I would like to ask a question.
Are you all a part of or the head of a youth ministry?

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TENGETILE on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:28 am

Hi One Door
Sory for late reply
I am a pastor's wife, am not head of the youth although i do work with the youth

TENGETILE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:32 am

Hello,
This is how I see your dream.
I believe "money" here represents authority. Your husband has a lot of authority (God given).
I believe the "group of kids" represent the people within the church: a pastor (and his wife) is like a father (parents) over his (their) congregation, therefore the word "kids". I believe the "Mall" represents the different ministries within the church. I believe by telling each one they could have "one outfit" represents the telling of the "one" true God and the telling of there is only "one" way to God through salvation through Jesus Christ. I believe when one of the kids bought "one outfit", this represents them receiving salvation, believing in that "one way". I believe the "outfit" here is "the robe of righteousness". When we receive "the garments (outfit) of salvation" we are clothed with "the robe of righteousness" (Isaiah 61:10). I believe by taking them to Steers represents "feeding them the word of God". But what I am going to say next is what I believe may be the real message of the dream being given. The one who bought the "outfit" was on the ushering team. An usher is a forerunner: one who prepares the way for another. This tells me you all are raising up people in the church who God is going to use to prepare the way for other people to come into HIS Kingdom. In other words, if I may, you all are raising little John the Baptistes (forerunner for Jesus Christ) which he, John the Baptist, was instrumental in bringing many into God's Kingdom.
Again, this is just how I see your dream.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TENGETILE on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:11 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you One door

TENGETILE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:32 am

Sponsored content