2 different baby dreams in a week

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 different baby dreams in a week

Post by fragrantoffering on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:26 pm

The first dream I had. I had a newborn, i remember how the baby looked specifically. Little girl, Black hair. I was holding her in my lap as we had company over at our house. This baby was only a few weeks old.

a week later I had a dream I was pregnant. Pretty far along in my pregnancy. The point of the dream was the wonder and amazement at being able to feel the kicking and the baby moving in my tummy. I felt its foot kicking out on my tummy. It was so real and vivid.

My husband and I have been praying for for the last 6 months,because we've had trouble conceiving and have been really standing in faith for our daughter to come. There are also new things happening in my life with new business opportunity and a new ministry opportunity with my church as well.

I am unsure what the dreams are meant to be. If anything. I'm a big believer that dreams are important and God speaks to you through them. I'm just unsure of what direction these are intending to portray.

fragrantoffering

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 different baby dreams in a week

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:37 pm

Well first of all fragrantoffering, you're in the right place and right frame of mind when it comes to accepting God's work through dreams. If you keep this mindset, God will continue to bless you!

By reading your dream, it seems that your dream is literal, that its just confirming what you've already deduced yourself--the new opportunities coming your way (have they been happening in the last few weeks?) and the desire to have a baby of your own IRL. I think these dreams are the confirmation of what you've been feeling lately and what's been going on in your life.

I wonder if you're getting ready to (or desire) to embark on something new in your life and you'll be amazed (and/or suprised) at the opportunity? The dream or opportunity is alive and well and you know its there.

I am reminded of the following scripture:
(Isaiah 66:9)(NIV)

God say..."Do I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery?" says the LORD. "Do I close up the womb when I bring to delivery?" says your God."

God will bring it to pass.

Please pray on what I've said
God bless
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top