Train Symbol?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Train Symbol?

Post by nubava on Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:13 pm

I was in an underground station in the city I used to live couple of years ago. I was standing on the platform on the left side when I saw on my right the train moving on a very hight speed without stopping on the platform. The train was decorated like a "Wedding train", there were lots of people in the train celebrating, etc. And I was very much surprised when I saw the train cause it's not a common practice to celebrate a wedding in a metro train. THen I turnes my head and I saw on my left a train, again moving very fast and had this sign "Garbagge", it didn't stop either. I was again surprised why garbagge and why there were people inside the train with sign garbagge. SO in this dream I was on the left side, close to the train with the Garbagge sign.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Train Symbol?

Post by nubava on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:38 pm

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:16 pm

The wedding train in contrast with the garbage train, could it be the Bride of Jesus and then the garbage train are the ones that say they don't need Him? Out with the Garbage In with the New.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:17 pm

Garbage train is On the fast track to "no where"

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:34 pm

hind'sfeet wrote:The wedding train in contrast with the garbage train, could it be the Bride of Jesus and then the garbage train are the ones that say they don't need Him? Out with the Garbage In with the New.

I do not remember whether they were moving simultanously or not as first I was looking at the Wedding train, then I saw the Garbage train and I was waiting on the Garbage train side. What I see here is that the trains move the OPPOSITE directions and one was on my right side (Wedding train) and the other left side (Garbage train).

I do not think this dream has a connection with the Church as a whole as in this season I have been having so many dreams concerning my mate, specifically my classmate Sam, I've been posting about.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:21 pm

Hi nubava:)

do not think this dream has a connection with the Church as a whole as in this season I have been having so many dreams concerning my mate, specifically my classmate Sam, I've been posting about.
Do you feel that there's stuff (in the broadest sense of the word) you want to/need to get rid off before you get on the wedding train/get married?

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:25 pm

hmm, don't really know, that just what it looked like to me.

Have you been praying for Sam? Is he saved?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:26 pm

I like what Traveller said. That's a really good point.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:27 pm

traveller wrote:Hi nubava:)

do not think this dream has a connection with the Church as a whole as in this season I have been having so many dreams concerning my mate, specifically my classmate Sam, I've been posting about.

Do you feel that there's stuff (in the broadest sense of the word) you want to/need to get rid off before you get on the wedding train/get married?

SO sharp and straight to the point, I believe your one question unveiled the real issue The Lord has been dealing with me to let some things go, to release some baggage, like unforgiveness, pride, bitterness, etc. When I look at the dream now, I just thought may be I have been on that garbage side of life for too long, like I do not move on as the Garbage train was almost empty.

Would appreciate if there is some more insight

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Praise God for His revelation..

love in Jesus,
traveller

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Traveller, I just thought that in two of my dreams (with the U-turn and in this dream) I am on the left side of the road/platform and in this dream the trains are on the opposite directions and in the U-turn dream Sam and I were on the opposite sides, I was on the bus stop and Sam was driving/going forward

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:00 pm

funny u say that, i noticed that just before too, but as u know i'm not an interpreter i didn't really want to comment on it:) Do u feel like u and sam are going into different directions for now?

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:16 pm

traveller wrote:funny u say that, i noticed that just before too, but as u know i'm not an interpreter i didn't really want to comment on it:) Do u feel like u and sam are going into different directions for now?

I really do not know as I do not have much contact with Sam at the moment. I need supernatural revelation in this situation, seriously I will be praying over this more.

What caught my attention in this two dreams that I am not moving myself, that I am kind of confused, slow, a bit paralised and unsure

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top