Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SCGirlyGrl

Please Pray For Me

Please pray for me y'all! There are some issues I have. If anyone has a Word that would be great. Thanks Y'all!

I will be praying in the spirit for you SCGirl...God knows and cares about all!!!!

Thanks Y'all! I really appreciate it and need your prayers now! I'm trying to look at the big picture!

Girly -

You're on my prayer list!!

God Bless, sweetie - you're loved above and here!

I have prayed for you girl. I don't know what your going through, but God does, and He will never leave you nor forsake you. The LORD has warned me of an upcoming trial I will be facing and everytime fear enters my heart, I remember His word; his promises. Stand on God's promises. He is not a man that He should lie. Keep trusting Him, no matter what. The things our Father allows us to go through, we "go through", meaning it's temporary, it will pass. Whatever you are going through, your not alone, He's with you, and nothing can separate you from His love. Be encouraged. This is one of my favorite verses, I hope it will encourage you, as much as it has encouraged me.

Isaiah 43:2
When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown! When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.