dream of a dirty place in the house with flies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream of a dirty place in the house with flies

Post by dreams3 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:17 pm

i had a dream that i was asking God and at the same time wondering what is the meaning..

i was going to sleep in an unfamiliar bedroom(it doesnot look like our present bedroom)..supposedly with my husband, and one of my kids..i dont remember if they were two kids..but i notice i could not sleep because of flies(i am sure not mosquitos)..i was trying to drive them away...but could not help wondering in the dream where they are coming from...so the next i saw..was that i was out of the bed and see alot of the flies..then i look somewhere i saw some thing like stagnated water that was so dirty(seems ages there) and saw so many flies perching on it..and i say ah ah so this is what is bringing the flies..and in the dream i was telling my husband i cannot stay in this room and going to another room...

So i got up i was wondering what is this..i no about flies or stagnated water in the bible..but i dont know what God is trying to tell me or which area in my life or what is he refering to.....so please this is it.

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream of a dirty place in the house with flies

Post by Cholette on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:38 pm

Hi Dream3...

I've read your dream and felt the same way you did...that the Lord is trying to show you an area in your life that needs to be dealt with. I would say to you, to seek him further on this because if the water and flies were in the bedroom, it's considered a "private matter".

These are just my thoughts, so please pray.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:04 pm

I am with you Cholette on this being a private matter and it needs to be dealt with. I am sending her an MP hoping it will help shine some "light" on it for her. By the way, I always enjoy seeing your insight into dreams. Your insight on this being a private matter and needing to be dealt with led me to see what I saw in the dream, so thanks for that insight.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:20 am

Praise the Lord!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreams3 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:21 am

Thank you all for the dream interpretation and prayers. I am still thinkingof the answers..i never thought it would refer to sexual relationship with my husband...i was thinking of what flies means in the bible and stale things that attracts flies....well it is shockingto me..

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top