Mey day, mey day...the same dream in two different forms!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mey day, mey day...the same dream in two different forms!!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:45 am

Okay, I think I've dreamt a "pharoah" here!!!Lol...I've had two of the same dream with different characters! Think this may be significant; Let me know what you think!!! kiss, kiss kiss lol (dated 10/11/2008)

Had this dream of the movie: SELMA LORD SELMA (which is actually the name of a city my parents live in). This movie teaches people about the "selma to Montgomery" Civil Rights Movement which began in 1965. Anyway, the first dream was with one of the main characters in the movie: Johnathan Daniels (who was a white minister who came to the South from the North to help in the movement). He was talking to me about the Selma Movement and asking me for advice? He went over to where some girls were and in the distance I saw a tiger trying to get his prey (bird). The bird flew over to the crowd where Johnathan was, and the tiger jumped over the crowd, unintentionally hurting Johnathan (who happened to be in the middle). Everyone came to his aid (I helped to patch up the left-side of his face with gauze and white masking tape; a little circle of blood had shown through the tape). He was really nice to me and liked my company after I had helped him. Plus, he was kinda cute too so I didn't mind helping!! hee hee

Dream #2:
The second dream (in the same night) involved another main character from the same movie. In this case it was the little girl (Shyanne webb; her real name is JOURNEY SMOLLETT). She and the minister became really close throughout the film and in real life. Anyway, Shyanne was on a computer right in front of me and I was on another computer in front of her. We were in the same room emailing eachother back and forth. She was telling me her personal story about the movement and again, asking for my advice on what she should do. I was flattered and interested at the same time. I actually got to meet this powerful figure in history!

thinking hhmmm. Been trying to pray over this guys for a while. thanks for the help.
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mey day, mey day...the same dream in two different forms!!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:41 pm

REVELATION OF DREAM:
Again, here's another revelation of the second half of the dream which involved the city of Selma and local churches. The dream is first then revelation:

Dream #2:
The second dream (in the same night) involved another main character from the same movie. In this case it was the little girl (Shyanne webb; her real name is JOURNEY SMOLLETT). She and the minister became really close throughout the film and in real life. Anyway, Shyanne was on a computer right in front of me and I was on another computer in front of her. We were in the same room emailing eachother back and forth. She was telling me her personal story about the movement and again, asking for my advice on what she should do. I was flattered and interested at the same time. I actually got to meet this powerful figure in history!

On 10/14/2008, I saw someone from my past (a girl who went to my highschool) that I hadn't seen for awhile at the Library downtown. She actually attends a church that regularly connects with my parents' church back home. I was on the computer and she was on the computer down from me on my left. Eventually she had gotten up and was standing in front of me and on the side of me at the computer. We began conversing about a local pastor and other churches and also an upcoming church event that is going to happen at my home church. I was interested in what she was speaking on and she was telling me things that were going on personally in her life. I was surprised to see her!

*I think this dream is only patially revealed. We will see what else happens! Smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top