dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream

Post by kim benedict on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:45 am

About 2 months ago I had a dream that Gary and I were in Florida. (before he said he would like to move back) It appeared to west palm beach. We were going over this long bridge. It made the body of water seem so wide and endless. It was a beautiful day. The water was gorgeous and I remember thinking….gosh, I don’t remember this bridge, I don’t remember the water being this gorgeous and blue…. Had a distinct feeling of missing the weather. For some reason we had a picnic on the side of the road where there was a patch of grass on the right side, at the end of the bridge. Then we decided to take a walk heading back over the bridge in the opposite direction we just drove but as soon as we started the water turned mucky like lake water and started coming up over my shoes. The rest of the water stayed beautiful, but only the water rising up over my shoes looked like dirty lake water with reeds.

I was confused.

When I looked down a snake was going over both of my feet but I was very aware that the snake didn’t freak me out. I was unusually calm considering. This was the end of the dream

kim benedict

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream

Post by Nyagali on Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:52 pm

What I see in this dream is that you are moving forward--in the Lord. There is green grass. The presence of the Lord is good. You miss the weather means you are unaware of what is surrounding you, the circumstances are not affecting you. You picnic, you eat and enjoy the green grass or the the growth in Christ. But then you turn around. This is when you experience the mucky water and the snake. You knew right away something was not right with this water. The Lord keeps you, but you need to be aware of turning back.
Pray on this, the Lord will let your heart know if it is right or not.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

interpretation response

Post by kim benedict on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:48 am

I forgot to add a few details, one being that Gary (husband) was walking ahead of me on the walk and did not see or experience the mucky water or snake. I felt the Lord showed me that this represented him walking ahead, going through life without help from the Lord, making him unaware of danger or trouble in front of us......while God is warning me.

This interpretation, I feel, confirmed “the warning” I felt from the Lord……although added the interpretation about

· the picnic, green grass being “my peace and joy enjoying my growth in the Lord”

· and then the feeling of missing the weather being my circumstances not affecting me.

Those were new insights. Accurate though.

Picnic: With this new insight and interpretation, I feel the Lord is beginning to give me a picture, though not yet clear enough to share, being more specific to circumstances.

Weather: (question to God): Is this another confirmation that my actions of disconnect are healthy by allowing “the reality of our relationship to rise to the surface” for exposure?????? Still not sure.

The part about being aware of turning back......not clear if your interpretation is specific to my walk with the Lord or it was spoken generally, but my husband did suggest moving back to WPB and I felt in my spirit immediately that would be going backwards. I felt it was emotional/spiritual "safety" for him and going backwards for me/our marriage. Which could also be attached to me coming over the bridge experiencing peace and the feeling of things being good. Yet we decide to walk "backwards" from the way we just came.......NOT interpretation, only thoughts that have been provoked.

****God, I continue to seek revelation and awareness to all You are trying to speak to me. This might only be a portion of the dream puzzle but, so far, feels good in my spirit. Lord, open up my spirit to receive any and all direction in any way you choose to do so. Fill me with YOUR understanding and wisdom. May all glory be yours through my life and circumstances

kim benedict

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:11 pm

Hi Kim, I'm joining in your prayer with you.
I didn't notice in the dream, for some reason, the first time I read it that you said near the end "I am confused". That was part of the dream? I think that's significant. God doesn't cause confusion so when you go back (You will know what that means in your own life, I can't tell from the dream), that is obviously when these things start to happen that you notice. The good news is that you DO notice so you can take heart when things happen that God has shown you this. Walk in faith no matter if this is to be your path for a time or not. God is with you and in you.
Thanks for sharing more in the dream, it helps to understand it better and we are all hear to share in our fellowship with dreams so that was good to read what you wrote.
Blessings,
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top