went fishing with an old man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

went fishing with an old man

Post by MaMa on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:33 am

i saw myself went fishing with an old man three nights ago. it was a dark night with thunder and lighting. the sea was so big and dark. i wasn't two scared by all that and tried very hard to hold on to the old man. his boat wasn't too big (not even big enough to hold more than three people) only two of us were on the boat. we then didn't try too hard to catch a giant lobster and a giant fish (they both were three four times bigger than our boat, and 10 or 20 times bigger than a human being). i had this same dream twice in the same night.
i am still in awe after having this dream. the size of the lobster and fish really surprised me. it is definitely not possible to happen in real life. and i never had a dream twice in the same night. thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: went fishing with an old man

Post by One Door on Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:41 pm

If you don't mind, I would like to ask a question.
Are you or have you been discouraged and maybe lost hope in something in your life?

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:44 am

yes i was. it was actually regarding the ministry that we are involved with. thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:32 am

Hello,
This is what I see in your dream.
BOAT represents ministry.
LIGHTNING represents the "voice of God" and the THUNDER represents "without understanding".
The OLD MAN represents a "carnal way of thinking".
Due to the contents of this dream, FISHING represents "discouragement".
This dream shows me because you are holding on very tight to the (your) "old man" you are not able to understand what God is saying to you concerning this ministry. Romans 6:6 tells us "our old man" was crucified with Christ. Ephesians 4: 22-24 tells us we are to "put off the old man" and "put on the new man". The "old man" in us can not understand spiritual things, It is our "new man" that is able to understand what is spiritual (of God).
The size of your "catch" is bigger than the boat which tells me you have taken on more than you can handle.
Again, this is what I see in your dream.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:46 pm

i don't know whether your interpretation is right. i felt that old man was there to help me and catching the big fish and lobster was God telling me that nothing is impossible in Jesus. and i somehow felt strongly that the old man was God Himself. anyone has other suggestion?

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top