Fence post house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fence post house

Post by Jordanriver8 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:59 pm

In this dream it was night time and I was in a car with a woman I heard the name Loralee Carver. We were driving around a bend and she was driving quite speedily and eractic for my liking. I remember us going down something like a boulevard and I saw a home on my right side being built. I'm not entirely sure if it was being renovated or if the owners were building it new, but part of the house was normal and the side of the house that I saw was being built entirely out of wooden fence posts. The exterior of these fence posts was being covered up with aluminum siding. I remember thinking to myself this house is not structurally sound and its going to fall, and then my dream ended.

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fence post house

Post by Nyagali on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:57 pm

Is the Lord showing you anything in your own life where foundations and beliefs are not right and need to comes down?
I have no idea what the name signifies though. She was driving though.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordanriver8 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:01 pm

Good question, i've been wrestling a lot lately. It has been a difficult season to say the least. The name was interesting as "Carver" means "wood carver" and the first name "Loralee" is a german name dervived from "Lorelei" it means "mumuring rock" and there seems to be a story behind this name...here's a copy of it In German mythology, the Lorelei is a rock on the Rhine river where a siren sits to lure mariners to their deaths. In Germanic mythology, Lorelei is also the name of the siren, a maiden who drowned herself and was reborn as a water sprite; however, because of the name's meaning, it is most probable that the maiden got her name from the rock, rather than the other way around. Truly i'm stumped with this dream. Any thoughts?

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Hi Jordanriver,

I havent taken the accuracy test.

I have read a few of your dreams and I do see the deliverance ministry reflected in them.

I must have read this dream back when you posted.. it stuck out to me then and now, as well as your latest entry.

Have you received any new revelation concerning this dream?

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:18 am

Hi
I have not taken the accuracy test.
Maybe this means that someone does not build his/her life on a right and solid base.The solid base,the rock on which we must build our life is Jesus Christ.
You very well noticed in your dream that the person bulding the house does not do it in a wiswe way and the house will fall.

I don't know if the nameis ans actual name or is it symbolic?

Please ask the Lord about these.If the things I said are not what the Lord tells you,please toss them.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top