Getting Married?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting Married?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:28 am

Had this dream last night (10/12/2008): Dreamt I was dating Johnny Fairplay (2003 Survivor's villian and top finalist who lied about his grandmother's death to get ahead in the game). He also reminded me of one of my cousins (on my dad's side) who has a nice personality and a great sense of humor. I could tell that Johnny really liked me (ie: by how he was getting close and touching me). Whenever he would do something inappropriate I would let him know, and then he would get this look of anger on his face and take a paper clip and open up its end and began poking me in the arm for long periods of time (ie: to hurt me, make me feel pain); I guess to change my mind about his actions.

I remember getting married (my father, all dressed up in a tux, came into the dressing room saying, "this is the day.") I was excited yet apprehensive. Who was it? Was it my ex? Was it someone that I knew? Everyone else in the bridal party were dressed up and ready-waiting for me to come out (3-4 men and women; women on left, men on my right). The bridesmaids had on pink and the men had on maroon/burgandy. Some people even came to me panicked because the singing had stopped (no more songs to sing) and the audience was getting restless.) My hair was braided in a fancy design (updo-with the top braids making the form of a "tiara") and my dress was white and had intricate design (ie: like an old-fashioned linen/lace tablecloth; it had long sleeves, boat neck (across chest), and long train/skirt). I looked truly beautiful, though I remember this wasn't my wedding dress! If I was getting married to my father, it would feel weird. If we had children they would be his children/grandkids--yuck!!! I am serious about marriage and I just don't want to rush into anything and make an unwise choice that would affect me for the rest of my life!!! What was I going to do?!! praying

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Married?

Post by sC0rCh3d on Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:51 am

what have your past dreams of male Celebrities signified to you about these things such as your old boyfriend, marriage, etc...?

sC0rCh3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:34 am

I don't know. I just thought of it as something new that maybe I'm indifferent about committing to it? Thanks for your ideas
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:29 am

How about being married to your heavenly Father. That was my very first thought. Hope this helps,

God Bless,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:55 am

I thought I WAS that!!!lol...I wonder too if it could be just not worrying about marriage to a physical man but staying married to GOD? hmmm. Thanks for your thoughts
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top