Interpretation needed please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interpretation needed please

Post by jaenmari on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:43 am

I had a dream about a week ago.

I call this dream the hospital dream.

I dreamt I was working at a hospital as a volunteer. In this dream I met this woman. She was a doctor in the hospital, but she was in a wheelchair. She kept telling her husband (also a doctor working at the hospital) that she did'nt need to be in the wheelchair as she was not paralyzed. I could tell that he thought that there was something seriously wrong with her legs, but she still had movement in her legs. she felt that the problem was not that serious. I helped her out of her chair and they announced that they needed more volunteers to help clean up the hospital. She asked me if I would volunteer with her, but I told her that my shift had ended, but she pleaded with me to stay and said that the next shift would only run till 2 o'clock in the morning. So, I stayed and tried to help, but we never got to cleaning the hospital, because there was some banter and cheerful talking and hanging around going on. Then I woke up.

I am a worship leader in our local church. A couple of nights ago a member of the worship team had a dream about a wheelchair as well. He dreamt that there were two people. one sitting in the wheelchair and another standing behind it. The one standing behind it pushed the person in the wheelchair over the edge of a cliff. The dreamer was standing aside watching the episode take place, but was not part of the dream.

Could these two dreams have anything to do with each other?

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Interpretation needed please

Post by jaenmari on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:39 am

Any interpretation is welcome

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

repost: Really need an interpretation, pretty please with ribbons on.

Post by jaenmari on Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:37 am

jaenmariboshoff wrote:I had a dream about a week ago.

I call this dream the hospital dream.

I dreamt I was working at a hospital as a volunteer. In this dream I met this woman. She was a doctor in the hospital, but she was in a wheelchair. She kept telling her husband (also a doctor working at the hospital) that she did'nt need to be in the wheelchair as she was not paralyzed. I could tell that he thought that there was something seriously wrong with her legs, but she still had movement in her legs. she felt that the problem was not that serious. I helped her out of her chair and they announced that they needed more volunteers to help clean up the hospital. She asked me if I would volunteer with her, but I told her that my shift had ended, but she pleaded with me to stay and said that the next shift would only run till 2 o'clock in the morning. So, I stayed and tried to help, but we never got to cleaning the hospital, because there was some banter and cheerful talking and hanging around going on. Then I woke up.

I am a worship leader in our local church. A couple of nights ago a member of the worship team had a dream about a wheelchair as well. He dreamt that there were two people. one sitting in the wheelchair and another standing behind it. The one standing behind it pushed the person in the wheelchair over the edge of a cliff. The dreamer was standing aside watching the episode take place, but was not part of the dream.

Could these two dreams have anything to do with each other?

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:43 am

Hi jaenmari,

Please know that i am not an interpreter, just some thoughts/questions i had when reading your dream:
Could the hospital be the church? Legs to me often represent my walk with God. So whoever the doctor is, could be concerned for the lady's walk (the lady can be a person, or a whole group of people) and doc thinks there's something wrong whereas the lady herself thinks all is ok as the dream states she felt that the problem was not that serious. However she needs people to help. Who do you think the doctor is?
Are you currently in a situation that you're trying to help out with but it's not really happening because of other people not being committed?
Again, these are my thoughts, not an interp. Please toss what doesn't apply. God bless you!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re: Interpretation needed please

Post by jaenmari on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:45 am

Hi there .

Thank you for your reply. I think that the lady might be our church. We have been having some problems causing the church to go empty.

Maybe God is telling me that my shift is over, but I am scared that He might actually be telling me that actually I must stay on for another shift.

The leadership tend to think that there is no problem, but they have had to get full time jobs just in order to survive. Itís been going on for about three years now.

Iíve been praying about this for a long time and this is very serious to me. Any thoughts? I have no idea who the doctor could be. I believed that lady when she said that there is nothing wrong with her legs. Maybe God is telling me that I am being naive?

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:05 am

Maybe God is telling me that my shift is over, but I am scared that He might actually be telling me that actually I must stay on for another shift.
It's the lady in the dream asking you to stay, which doesn't necessarily mean that God is asking you to stay. I'm sure you are already doing this, but pray and ask Him if He wants you to stay..
The doctor could represent God. What do you think the hospital represents?
The leadership tend to think that there is no problem..
this does make me think the lady could represent leadership too, not the whole church, but these are just my observations.
God bless you. I'm praying you find His answer for what to do in this difficult situation!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re: Interpretation needed please

Post by jaenmari on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:44 am

Thank you so much for your input. At least I think I now know what this dream might be referring to. You've definitely been a great help. I'll definitely pray and ask God for confirmation about which direction to go in.

Be blessed!!

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:45 am

I think the church doesn't want you to leave, represented by the lady who begs you to stay.

She does get out of her chair so she looks like she is okay. However, the doctor, JESUS, is saying, No. You really aren't. Looks can be deceiving.

Then, what should be happening in the hospital never happens, even if you stay.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

re: Interpretation needed please.

Post by jaenmari on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:34 pm

I was wondering whether this dream could have anything to do with the other dreams about me going back to school? I'm forever dreaming about the last day of school and the matric farewell as I was telling you in the other dream about going back to school. The end of my shift?

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top