ATTACKED BY PARTNER'S FRIENDS...AND HE'S NOWHERE TO HELP ME!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATTACKED BY PARTNER'S FRIENDS...AND HE'S NOWHERE TO HELP ME!!!

Post by nmatlawe on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:04 am

Hello everybody

Can you please assist me on this one.

I was with my kids and some other people in my house when a guy came through the door as it was unlocked. When I looked at him it was one of my partner's (boyfriend) friends. He looked very furious and when he realized that my partner was not around, somehow he attacked us. I'm not quite sure what exactly he was looking for but he was pointing a gun at us. Some of his friends came from nowhere and they were also shouting, looking for something.

I was very scared and confused that how can my partner's friends do this to me. I managed to hide myself and made a phone call to him telling him that his friend's wants to kill us...AND ALL HE SAID WAS "SORRY BABY, I WISH I COULD DO SOMETHING"...just like that. I was very disappointed in a dream because I know him to always trying to keep me safe at all times.

The people around were also screaming and making a lot of noise. Those attackers were now busy putting people at the back of the van, I don't know where they were taking them and me and the others started running and we jumped the wall to our neighbour's house where we could hide. I don't where my kids where at that time, my boyfriend never came through....!!!

nmatlawe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top