Repost attacked by a Money and a Wildcat.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost attacked by a Money and a Wildcat.

Post by steadygaze on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:22 pm

June 21-2010

woke up from this dream this morning. I believe the Lord is showing me

Something.

Dream,

I was at some wild animal park
with friends I went to mission school with In Africa. We were doing some kind of
camping and just hanging out. We were in The visitor center and all of a sudden
a Monkey came at me not the others just Me, the monkey jumped over the fence on
top of me. I wrestled with it and the Others left they did not help me they
blocked off the visitors center while I Was fighting with this money and this
went on for hours I fought this wild Monkey. The monkey did not hurt me it was
as if I knew how to handle this monkey That it could not hurt me then finally I
was able to throw it over the Protective fence. Everyone asked if I was okay.
Then a little while later a Wild cat jumped this protective fence and again it
came right at me. Again Everyone did not help me they ran and I kept my hand
over this wild cats Mouth and it seemed to have paralyzed it from causing any
harm to me with its Paws, this battle of holding this wild cat went on for some
time it was like Wrestling the thing but again I had the upper hand and I did
not get hurt. With All my strength I was able to throw this wild cat over the
fence. I was then With the girls and some of them wanted to barrow my clothes
because they were Short of clothes and so I gave them my clothes and one girl
got sick and threw Up on them. It was okay no big deal I just gave her my
clothes..The girl who Threw up on my clothes threw up on my blue slippers. Then
as we were sitting Around together talking one girl asked me about the battles
with the wild Animals, so I began to share about these battles I had with the
two animals, Then one girl from Africa said oh it was no big deal she had an
animal come at Her one time but it left. I was like no you do not understand I
wrestled with These animals for a long time and could have died.I felt as if no
one understood The battles I endured to over come these attacks animals.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost attacked by a Money and a Wildcat.

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Do you feel like no one really understands what you have been going through, they try but they just don't get it, and you feel like you have no one to really talk to about how you have over come your battles. Could the girl throwing up represent "throwing pearls to swine"?

Even if this doesn't settle with your spirit I would like to say something I've been discovering lately.
It seems that I cannot talk to some Christians about the day to day miracles that God does for me and how He DOES talk to me even when I don't feel like He is sometimes. Like, I grew up thinking one of them had so much faith and God answered her prayers. In reality I don't think it was like that, she just had a better home than I did and she might have taken it for granted, but I saw it as God answering her prayers... even though it wasn't her prayer, it was mine that I would have a better home. But anyway, I was talking to her today and it just seemed like she doesn't have a lot of Faith in God and I don't think she is really comfortable with me sharing my testimonies with her. Casting my pearls to "swine" does not make one feel good after sharing what God has done for you, more like a slight feeling of incredulousness and dismay.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:51 pm

Well I have battled so much since returning home from Africa Physically, emotionally, with loss of family members and friends to cancer. Friends often do not understand what you are walking through and you will find who your true friends are when the rubber meets the road. I know for me I found allot of them were friends because of the anointing God placed on my life. I remember I had major back surgery and I had friends call me asking me what God was saying in the nation and the government. I was like are you for real I am in horrendous pain here! I knew then who my friends really were for sure. I had friends who could not handle my conditions because it was one thing after another. I had five surgeries in a fourteen month period. Then you have Jobs friends who mean well but only add insult to injury . So there is wisdom in whom you share things with. So I am very careful. The walk is a lonely one so it seems and it is hard but the reward is great. I belong to the Lord and I will love and walk with Him hand in hand always. No matter what we face He turns it around for good.
Amenie.

I love all of my friends the ones who were in my life for the wrong reasons,, and those who were Jobs friends, and those who just could not handle it. They are where they are and it is not up to me if they receive me or not. You see my eyes are on the Lord and He has a plan in all of this right now too.

Imagine how Jesus felt when most of His Disciples left him. He was one who walked the lonely walk and when He was led to the cross most the ones closest to Him denied Him, and rejected Him, and betrayed Him why are we any different. thumbs

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:11 pm

You have a Lot more experience with friends than I do. I know I haven't been in your shoes. Our walks are different and in ways similar.
I like how you put your different experiences with your friends because you wrote it out so clearly. I like that, Job's friends. At first I thought you were talking about work friends and calling jobs!

I want to be where you are in your walk with God!!

We both have a lonely walk. I don't have a lot of friends, no one that I feel free to rely on. I have found out that I really do try to keep people at a distance and at the same time not afraid to tell them a lot about myself. Like a baby that wants to nurse, but doesn't, but does, can't make up his mind.
I think we get friends at different stages in our lives where those friends understand and they either grow with us, or they don't and fade into the background.

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:16 pm

Well honey I must say it has been a very hard road but through the road I have traveled I would wish no one would ever walk it. But the truth is when you get through it you look back and say it was worth it all because you understand and gain more wisdom as you walk through it. There is a maturity that comes with such horrific trials. But each cross is different because of the specific design that is on your life and on mine through Gos plan that is on your life. We are learn different ways according to the Lords plan.he is so good.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:29 pm

I do love hearing your testimonies

I do love the looking back, that's the best part, seeing God, actually Seeing where He has been.

He Is so good

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:48 pm

I also wanted to add this. In John chapter 11: 1-44

I find it interesting. When Jesus shows up on the scene After Lazarus is dead you see two responses one from Martha where she is angry with Jesus for not showing up when SHE though He should show up, then you see Mary fall at His feet in a form of worship but grieving to Jesus for the loss of Lazarus, which moved His heart with compassion. Often when we have a friend hurting or dying we can have both of these kinds of responses. I also pondered humm Jesus I believe in this was also testing their response to the circumstance of their brother and sisters and friend.

In other words how are our friends going to respond to Jesus when they see us in a horrible situation or we see our friend in a horrible situation. I know for me I am accountable how I respond to His children. I pray it will be with His heart. I know all I have been going though the past five years have shaped and molded and mostly caused compassion to be brought forth in my life for others. You see all the situations with friends above taught me how not to respond to someone who is suffering the same way I was responded to. You can learn to not do the same things that were done to you. I am facing a serious disease right now and I am at ease because I have conquered other battles with my health but I had to learn to stand by faith not by sight and trust in the one and the only one who can heal and deliver me from such horrible physical conditions.

Proverbs 3 talks about wisdom

Wisdom is asking the Lord for insight and understanding in your circumstance. When things have come my way my only desire is to see Gods heart in my situation. I cannot look at my situation and be defeated because God is always working behind the scenes in how He molds and shapes us. He is always faithful to reveal. When you read on in that chapter you see why it is so important to always ask for insight and understanding because when you don't you get defeated and loss heart/hope, this will lead you into worldly things to pacify your pain.

Anyway I go on and on.LOL I am a preacher and have done it so long it has become so natural for me.lol

Bless you dear one do not lose hope.

Last edited by steadygaze on Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Thank you Steady!!!
I know that God IS speaking to me, through you and also in another thread. Def. encouraging me

It's been frustrating lately because I do ask God to show me what He wants me to read. Often it's the same book in the Bible and even the same pages. I ask Him for wisdom, insight, and understanding, but I don't think I see what He wants me to see. Then on Sundays or on the radio I'll hear those verses being read and elaborated on and that tells me that I read correctly and then even after I hear what is being preached on, I still don't know what He's trying to tell me and sometimes I do.
We are studying the story of David. Today we were on the part where the ark of the covenant was brought back to the city of david, and God killed the guy that steadied the ark because he had disrespected(?) God. David was angry. I learned something knew that I had never known. The guy's father had kept the ark in their house for many many years (since the guy was a small child). He grew up with it there, the ark became a normal thing, was taken for granted as another object in the house. His family was part of the tribe that was only allowed to carry the ark. They put it on a cart instead of carrying it on their shoulders as God commanded. It was Holy. They were irreverent and that day they discovered not to mess with God. The whole sermon was on being irreverent towards God, treating Him and calling Him "the man upstairs", "God is my buddy", etc., like youth pastors trying to be "cool with the kids". I've always hated that. But I'm wondering how I am irreverent if I'm not all buddy buddy with God. That is one of the chapters that I had read recently, not understanding why.
Back to the asking God for wisdom when reading, I have been feeling defeated and did lose heart and don't read as much because I keep thinking He's going to give me the same stuff again and I won't see what He wants me to see even after I ask Him and then only to discover days later, it was what He wanted me to read. That is frustrating. I don't understand why He's doing this. I've really been needing to talk about this to someone. I'm really glad you brought me to it.
His molding and shaping is a little painful.

I can see that you Are in God's hands and you see that too. It's really amazing and it's really hard to describe the way in which I see that you are in His hands, kind of like a baby and a mom but different. I had a vague picture in my mind of God interacting with you in your life.

Yeah, the Martha's of the church are maddening. I don't think I could be a friend to a Martha, I couldn't conform to her demanding and inflexible "I'm right because my mom/whoever (not God) taught me this way". Actually I think I'd be more maddening to the Martha because of her legalism. I've always loved Mary. I know I would be Mary too.

I've gone through my own trials with friends who I thought were friends but ignored a feeling that they weren't that great. Those people usually end up stabbing me in the back, I've had few of them. I do have a few good friends that we have all been there for eachother when we could be. The other friends that proved not to be, there was always drama within their relationships and they would bring me into drama. My real friends, there's not drama. ok. done with that. I don't really have much to say about friendships.
I guess that's a reason why I grew up alone in my dreams. Only since I've been at this site have I started having people other than my husband with me in my dreams. Usually it's me and then there's sometimes 1 or a few others that I interact with but they are never With me.

Well, I love hearing a preaching I'm full of questions

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:07 am

You are precious please hang in there. Ask the Lord to bring healthy relationships in your life. You have allot ahead of you. Girlfriend you are in the school of the Holy spirit don't give in and give up or listen to the lies of the enemy. Keep looking ahead even when you can't see what is in front of you.

Remember this, In John chapter 10 The Lord was doing many things if you read 1-44. You see I believe the test came when Jesus did not show up when they wanted Him to show up when Lazarus was sick. When Jesus did show up He had a plan they could not see at the time because they did not look beyond what was happening they just say what was in front of them. Because Jesus did not respond when they wanted Him to Martha god angry not trusting or believing the impossible to be possible with Jesus so her response was in anger and grief towards Jesus. The Lord had a plan through all that was taking place He wanted to glorify God in front of all those who were there. He always has a plan not matter what we go through or what things look like and He is usually doing a full circle plan.

I will give you a little insight about my walk in the Lord. I had a brother who was murdered in a very strange and unusual way, His murder was never resolved. A month before His death I had a dream, The dream was I was in this room of calendar events. There were cameras in the walls this was a very privet place where events took place. I looked at a calendar that had a date marked on it May 6th 2005. Then I woke up forgetting what was on the date in the dream. Then I get this outrageous prophesy over my life by a prophet a week before my brother was killed. My brother was killed on May 6th 2005 the date that was on the calendar in my dream. The Lord prepared me ahead of time and even gave me a prophetic word. He is so faithful... Well I was devastated when my pastor called and told me my brother was killed. I did not tell God I hated Him, I was weeping and cried out to God to know His heart I desired to look at what the Lord was doing in all that had taken place. I sought insight and understanding Like in Proverbs chapter two. The Lord revealed that my brother could not handle life on life's terms, but also he had to be a seed that fell into the ground so that it would bear fruit. My family and I had been estranged for several year. I had piercing's in my eye brow,and on the side of my mouth, and in my nose My family thought I was walking in sin but in the time I had been separated and set apart by the Lord so He could heal me in so many ways so they had yet to see if I was walking with the Lord or not. The Lord told me I was to speak at the funeral and explain what He was doing in the midst of such a great loss. I got up and began to speak about the two sides of Gods grace between my brother and I. My families mouth opened because they judged me by the way I looked at what I looked like rather then my heart. As I spoke about the two sides of Gods grace I talked about how my brother was tormented and was not able to handle life on life's terms, and the Lord by His grace the day before my brothers death in jail my brother gave His life back to Christ then He was taken home to heaven because the Lord loved Him and knew the enemy would wipe him out. Then I talked about how the Lord spared my life so that I can serve Him, and I apologized to my family for separating from them and that I had to know Gods love because I could not love my family anymore, and I spoke about a no speaking forty day fast I had been in and how the Lord brought radical healing in my life and how I was delivered from bitterness and anger that had controlled my life, like it did my brothers life. My family could not believe I was the same person. The Lord wanted to work on my families heart through my message at my brothers funeral. Then I prayed for my family members at the wake for three hours, and allot of them got healed and delivered.

I had asked the Lord if He would confirm my brother was in heaven..Several days after the funeral I went to Bethel in Redding to a conference and a major prophet pulled me out( I can not name names on here). and told me personally that my brother was in heaven and then released the healing gift over my life, and I felt a liquid like drug consume me the whole night. God did not just send me any body but a major prophet to confirm to little ole me my brother was in heaven. Man I love the Lord.

Then a week after my brothers death my mentor who I did street ministry with was killed in a head on car collision, again I was devastated. I sought the Lord for insight and understanding. In between my brothers death and my mentors death another prophet gave me another huge prophetic word. As I sought the Lord just desiring to know His heart in all of this, I come to know she had a dream a week before her death about the same thing that took place. She was going to be hit by a girl who was on drugs and wanted to commit suicide, and she was going to die. The dream came to pass and I believe the Lord was preparing her for the enemies assignment..Judy reached out to people who were on drugs and alcohol and who was deeply troubled on the streets. Judy would lay her life down for the one and she truly did. Well the Lord had a plan in it all. His heart was for the one. The girl lived and Judy died and went to heaven. The girl who killed Judy is now saved and serving the Lord.

You see the Lord had a purpose in all that is taking place in our lives.

In those situation I sought Gods insight and understanding in the midst of pain and suffering. I had more things come upon me at that time that were so outrageous I mean I lost everything, I had neck surgery, my friends walked out of my life, and I was living in my van. But at the same time that was when the Lord opened up ministry to me all over northern California where I did prophetic conferences.

You see precious one. God has a plan no matter how it looks to you seek Him and you will find Him and you will know the plans He has for you.

Hugs

kiss

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top