Sexual perversion in the house.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sexual perversion in the house.

Post by steadygaze on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:25 am

Hi and blessings.

Dream

I went with two friends back to California to my home town. One friend I was in a mission school with the other I met through a woman's worship group in IRL. One of the wemen are apart of ministry and the other one is timid and struggles in her faith. We some how get this house to rent while we go to this conference. The timid friend comes back to the house crying hysterically and I wanted to comfort her and find out what is going on. The other friend who is bolder and is apart of a ministry seems to tell me to leave and that she wanted to talk to our friend alone and asks me to go out to eat or something so they could talk or what ever. I am a little uneasy and sense something was not right and very wrong. I could hear my friends kind of argue back and forth about me leaving. So I left and I was feeling a bit of nausea in my stomach. I was like Lord I hate to assume anything but why do I sense these two girl friends are sleeping together. I go back and I am a bit angry thinking this is what is going on. I go to my bedroom where the other bolder friend sleeps thinking I sure hope they did not sleep together in my room. I knew it was true they were in the other room still together. I am thinking one of them is in ministry and she is doing this, and using her boldness to attack someone who is easily swayed and influenced by others. I was angry but I did not want to jump the gun I wanted to make sure this is in fact what was going on but all the signs pointed to it. Then two guy friends who are on fire for God came and they were waiting in the living room and I am thinking they have no clue of what is going on this house they were oblivious to it, even though it was right under their nose. I went into my bedroom to change my shirt, then I went back out to the living room and my old boyfriend was there from when I was a teenager leaning on the wall in the living room. I am thinking what is he doing here? So everyone is waiting in the living room and I am thinking this is crazy these girls need to get out of the bedroom.

Any insight would be great! In need of confirmation.

Thanks

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sexual perversion in the house.

Post by TrueTriumphant on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:24 pm

Just a quick question..... what does your x- boyfriend symbolize in your mind??? How were things when you were together? was perversion involved??? Are you over him???

TrueTriumphant

View user profile http://toyayli.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:28 pm

My ex and I are friends but have no close connection. Yes He represents perversion that was why I broke up with him when I was a teenager. I was not a christian then. NO he does not mean anything thing to me.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueTriumphant on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:54 pm

Maybe the dream is showing you that perversion is around you. Maybe this dream was a warning, letting you know that there are people (believers) around you who the spirit of perversion is attracted to. If you stay connected with such people, the very thing that is attracted to them will be attracted to you (Like that cliche if you lay with dogs you will come up with fleas).

Hope this helps!!!

TrueTriumphant

View user profile http://toyayli.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:56 pm

Interesting I moved and know no here yet. I sense this has to do with seeing in the spirit in the church. That this is in the house of God and I an discerning it.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top