Manifestation: slipping on car oil

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Manifestation: slipping on car oil

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:31 pm

Is this dream saying I'm going backwards?

I was in Germany, I was going somewhere at night and I was walking on a road and sidewalk. I was on the road and my son was with me my irl son, and these roads were so steep that you couldn't walk down them and they made you run. I had to go down them and I was scared of them. I started down and they made me run so fast I felt like I would fall. I came to another one that was even steeper and had to go down that one too. I thought I was going to go so fast that I would end up sliding down and ram into something. I get to the end and start back on my way. There were places in my path that someone had spilled oil on (car oil). I slipped on one and had a little bit of a hard time getting up. I continued on and bumped into a few men sitting at some table playing a game I guess, they warned me that there were some dangerous men about and they are after you. I felt in danger, I continued on and then I came to this really Big oil spill (car oil) in front of the gate I had to go through. I started walking on it but it too was so slick that I fell and I kept trying to get up but couldn't get a foot hold. I got oil all over my jeans. I don't remember how I got up, just that I grabbed something and got out. I headed to my cousins house (irl cousin, not an irl house, not even a realistic house). I see my mom and I told her that I had slipped in oil and the story of slipping in oil. She started arguing with me (in the exact way she does irl, unlike anyone else) and saying that I did not slip on oil. She Insisted irl the way she does, then she vehemently (the kind where I can tell she's Going to slap me, so stay away) insisted after I told her I did. I went into my cousin's room and my uncle is sitting on his bed cradling a sick child. I told him to defend me against my mom and he wouldn't. I told him the story and showed him and my cousins the oil on my jeans (I had shown my mom, she denied that there was oil on my jeans). I sit on the bed and talk to my uncle, asked him about the child and he said that he was really sick and he had a game to play in tomorrow. I saw my mom watching me look through a phone list for my uncle and my mom said "you're so beautiful". Then my mom comes in and says that I owe her an apology. I said that I didn't and she said I did, so I said "ok, I'm sorry I told the truth", I said it again after she said something and then she said "ok, I'm sorry I'm jealous of you because you are beautiful". I was surprised, and seemed to accept the apology.

I don't know why I dreamt of that particular uncle being there because irl he went away for serious counseling and was staying at that place. My aunt told me that he has some serious mental issues that had been adversely affecting the family (my whole family are christian incl. my uncle). My aunt is contemplating divorce, and he's not living with them anymore.

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Manifestation: slipping on car oil

Post by dreamster on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:33 am

ugh r u findinfg things in ur daily life jus plain tuff goin??u had any ''slip ups''?? ,,ive jus looked at the first part,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:24 am

Yeah, daily life is really tough right now. I don't recall slipping up externally, maybe internally. Sometimes I feel blindsided by unforgiveness and pride.

Later that day my mom called. She was calling to tell me she's up north on the east coast visiting her brother in law with her husband and to wish my husband a happy b-day, even though he is deployed.
I didn't feel mean towards her and didn't speak to her like I didn't really feel like it.

Please read the rest :)
FYI, my mom rarely calls

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:12 pm

ok um ur drm is an elefant 4 me so i'll do it in bites,, ,,um as u wer.. feet

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:20 pm

Thanks D!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:56 pm

ur tha boss,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:22 pm

Well, my son and i went home for my cousins wedding a couple months ago...
I think the sick boy is my uncles son (my cousin) and he is heart sick irl from what is going on between my aunt and uncle.
While there my mom told people that I am prettier than her after they tried to compliment her...
I just thought of it and I think the car oil represents the VERY long 16 hr road trip (lots of BIG hills, wouldn't call them mountains) that I took with friends to their new home and then my friend and I drove 3 hours to another state to work on my house and then drove the 3 hours back to her state before I took a plane to my home state (not the state my friends and I drove from...) to visit family and for the cousin's wedding

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:36 pm

daannngg D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:06 pm

Sponsored content