New to site. Dream about teeth falling out.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New to site. Dream about teeth falling out.

Post by fawn on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:05 pm

I have this same dream about once or twice a year where my teeth are falling out and no dentist or dr can do anything to fix it. I literally feel like I am dying in the dream, it is one of the scariest dreams I have ever had. I don't know what it means.

Last night I also had a dream that ticks were all in my scalp and I was scratching them all off and my entire head began to bleed. I was very scared in the dream as well. My dog also had the ticks in the dream.

I have no idea what these mean.

fawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New to site. Dream about teeth falling out.

Post by One Door on Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:42 pm

Welcome to the site!

Here is some information.
Teeth falling out can mean, God is communicating a loss or an increasing inability to understand and/or discern something. If EYE teeth: Losing the ability to recognize important elements in a person's life.
If WISDOM teeth: Losing wisdom

Ticks are parasitic forms which live at the expense of others. Does this sound like anyone in your life?

Hope this helps some.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:18 am

I agree whole hearted with One Door. But none-the-less, I would like to add to One~Door's comment to bring somethings into a better clarity for you. Both scene's hold a common a ground, they are pointing toward the ''Head''. Often at times one will scratch there head as a jester to the thought process along with ''trying to figure out what to do'' in a situation. The feelings that often company's this jester leaves us at a "loss" pertaining to wisdom and knowledge. Let's not forget the parasite that One~Door mentioned "live at the expense of others"........the subjective use of ''ticks'' or even ''leaches'' for that matter is simply an act of ''draining one physically, and mentally {spiritualy}, wheather it be from individuals or the enemy himself attaching to one in the thought's. One would have to ask the question ''what does one do'' in either situation? Well, we result back to the Word of God, he has all the answers, after all it sounds like you need a ''fix-it-man", Amen.....If Jesus can't fix it, no-one-can!!!!!!! the Father says in his Mighty word in the Great Book of Matt. 16:19~ and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. What the Lord is saying "you speak it, I will do it"!!!!!! Glory be to God, what a promise...........He promised it to you and I, and He will deliver, because he rest His Word on His Holy charater, Hallelujah!!!

Allot of the times we have not, because we ask not. I can do ''all'' things through Christ Jesus that strengthens me. I feel like telling you that the Lord gave you a sound~mind. What is important to you, is most certainly important to the Lord aswell....because you are of the up-most-importancy to the Master. Cast your cares upon Him, for he surley careth for you. During the mean time we will be praying for you here at Miasherwood for that of a good report, in Faith~Believeing.

God~Bless You Child,
Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn on Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:38 am

Thank you so much. I actually have been dealing with severe anxiety disorder since I was 13. It has been constantly draining me my whole life. I have prayed and prayed for God to heal me, but He hasn't. It's brought on horrible fears, fear of dying, fear of fainting, fear, fear, fear. It's been super hard because I just had a baby 6 months ago and I just want to be a good mom for her and I feel like this is going to ruin her life because it's hard for me to even go places. I constantly feel physically ill dizzy, disoriented, faint, can't focus or concentrate. I keep praying for wisdom too in regards to medications to try or to not to try, should I go to the Dr. even though I have no insurance because what if something is physically wrong with me that makes me feel this way all the time. It's really testing my faith as well because I just have wanted to be free of this for so long. I am now 27 and I am just so so tired and drained. Thank you for your prayers.

fawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:15 am

Fawn,

I totally understand your situation. Have you ever considered deliverance ministry to deal with the spirit of fear. He is strongman spirit that needs to be removed. I will send a private pm if you wish. You can have deliverance over the phone but it is best if you are present with the minister that is administering the deliverance. There is much to be said for this type of ministry. This is an area which I minister myself. I have seen so many wonderful works of God doing this ministry. It is a healing ministry. It is something that you should fast and pray about. Ask the Lord what he wants you to do concerning this. I so agree with Halo here. God back to God's word and pray about it. Stay in the word and pray for understanding and wisdom in this area. Call upon the Lord and he will answer. He will answer your prayer.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn on Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:56 am

Thanks Connie. I have been prayed over before but I would love to do it again. If you have info I'd love to hear about it in pm. I just feel like every time I cry out to God nothing happens and I don't hear his voice. I feel spiritually drained all the time.

fawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:55 pm

Hi Fawn,
I just wanted to encourage you to keep calling out to God and hold on to his promises. Sometimes it feels like he is not listening and that your prayers are not being heard but be encouraged that he hears you, he knows your struggles and often when we feel nothing is happening God is working in ways you cannot even begin to imagine. Hold on to him and remember he is always working things out for your good. :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top