Please help! A little bit rotten strawberries!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help! A little bit rotten strawberries!

Post by nubava on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:11 am

HI there, today I had a short dream, actually it had a long beginning which I do not remember at all. What I remember is that my mom and I were on a couch in a garden or a street and there were two boxes of fruits - one box with strawberries, the other with cherries. An unkown lady came up to us and we opened the box of strawberries. As we opened we saw that the strawberries were not very fresh, there were parts which were rotten. The unknown woman told us that the strawberries were rotten and we need to get rid of it. But both of us looked at the strawberries and told her that not all strawberries were rotten and you couldn't even really see that they were rotten, the smell of strawberries was fresh. Then I looked at the other box with cherries and they seemed to be fine. But the box was closed.

About two weekd ago I had a dream with other berries, I wonder are these two dream connected somehow

I was in front of the sink washing some berries (raspberries and blackberries) and looking out of the windows. The day was bright and sunny but I could see white/grey fog in the midst of it. As I was washing the berries, I realized that I have used hot/warm water to wash them and that spoiled part of the berries. I also thought that I need cold water before all of them get spoiled.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help! A little bit rotten strawberries!

Post by Nyagali on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:31 am

What I see in this dream may only be in part. Fruit is only perfect for a time and then it goes bad and eventually rots. When it rots it goes back into the earth and the plant grows and then eventually produces fruit again. This is the harvest. Scripture talks about fruit, seeds, vines, branches, harvest. All of life relates to this spiritually. The best time of the fruit is as soon as it is picked. Keep it around and it goes dead fast. The mold also spreads fast around the fruit. Is there something in your life that is old and needs to be removed? It is spoiling the fruit in your life. You may be aware of this as you are trying to clean it with the water. I think there is more to this, not sure how to adequately express it clear enough.
Please disregard what doesn't fit.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:19 am

Is there something in your life that is old and needs to be removed? It is spoiling the fruit in your life. You may be aware of this as you are trying to clean it with the water. I think there is more to this, not sure how to adequately express it clear enough. Please disregard what doesn't fit. Joy Thanks for your reply, I will be praying over this dream. As for the washing of the berries, IRL I usually wash them before eating but of course not with hot water. In the dream I did what I usually do used hot water. Actually I had a dream with eggs more than a month ago in which I used hot water and spoiled the eggs in the bowl. http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/broken-eggs-in-the-bowl-t8551.htm I wonder whether the thing to be removed is some beliefs, attitude, person..... I also wonder what all these types of berries mean and the unopened box of cherries.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:53 pm

nubava

When reading your dreams, I thought about "strange fruit" and "check your fruit".

Be careful what you recieve from others (stay before the Lord in prayer and ask him for discernment to uncover people's motives) and also observe their lifestyles. A tree is known by the fruit it bears (Matthew 15:20; read verses 17-20). You dont have to accept everything that someone gives you just because they appear to be nice. The strange woman was giving you rotten fruit. She was telling you to be careful (so she knew what she was giving you was not good). Some people have good intentions and others wrong motives and it could be sin either way, so you need God's help in uncovering their true selves.

I wonder by you having two fruit dreams if God is showing you that he is increasing your ability to see people for who they are? I wonder if he is strengthening your gift of discernment? Continue to cultivate your own spiritual fruits as well: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, etc (Galatians 5:22-23). The dream with you washing the fruit and noticing things: I wonder if there is a spiritual cleansing/cultivating process that you are currently going through/need to go through to get what you need from God?

Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:04 am

I have a slightly different take...I think the Lord is showing you that there are fruitful and non-fruitful areas in your life. In some cases, you are your worst enemy because it's your own efforts that sometimes ruin your fruit... bandaid

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:23 pm

Desiree (Starpop) wrote:nubava

When reading your dreams, I thought about "strange fruit" and "check your fruit".

Be careful what you recieve from others (stay before the Lord in prayer and ask him for discernment to uncover people's motives) and also observe their lifestyles. A tree is known by the fruit it bears (Matthew 15:20; read verses 17-20). You dont have to accept everything that someone gives you just because they appear to be nice. The strange woman was giving you rotten fruit. She was telling you to be careful (so she knew what she was giving you was not good). Some people have good intentions and others wrong motives and it could be sin either way, so you need God's help in uncovering their true selves.

I wonder by you having two fruit dreams if God is showing you that he is increasing your ability to see people for who they are? I wonder if he is strengthening your gift of discernment? Continue to cultivate your own spiritual fruits as well: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, etc (Galatians 5:22-23). The dream with you washing the fruit and noticing things: I wonder if there is a spiritual cleansing/cultivating process that you are currently going through/need to go through to get what you need from God?

Please pray on what I've said
desiree

In my dream my mom already had the fruit, that is the box of strawberries when the unknown woman approached us and told to get rid of it.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:55 pm

Good take Lola!

...nubava I apologize for misreading what you said! I still think the saying holds true. Watch what others may tell you.

How do you feel about this?

Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:13 pm

Ok, I guess I have the understanding of the dream with rotten strawberries. I have meditating on and on and thinking why my mom is present in the dream and why strawberries, etc. I realised that this dream is about my mom's and my puting off taking our driving test. We started driving with and instructor but we both failed the test. And we both were disappointed, especially my mom, she didn't want to start over even with a new instructor. And I believe that a little bit rotten strawberries here represented for me that I started well, despite failing the exam but I put off resuming my classes and taking new test as the later I started the classes the worse my driving habits would have become. And when people around me told me to act to find a new instructor, I was telling that everything is alright and wouldn't want to move. And the box of unopened cherries is my mom's unopened driving potential why unopened as in the dream she was lying on the couch very indeferently and not wanting to move.

I was in front of the sink washing some berries (raspberries and blackberries) and looking out of the windows. The day was bright and sunny but I could see white/grey fog in the midst of it. As I was washing the berries, I realized that I have used hot/warm water to wash them and that spoiled part of the berries. I also thought that I need cold water before all of them get spoiled.

I hope this interpretation goes into the dream number one. Any comments, confirmations? Although I do not know yet the interpretation to the second dream with the fog. What catches my attention there is that in the dream there is FOG during a SUNNY weather, which is really weird.

Last edited by nubava on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:39 pm

Thank God for revelations!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:06 pm

Desiree (Starpop) wrote:Thank God for revelations!

So my post did make sense?!

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top