My daughter as a hamster?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My daughter as a hamster?

Post by victoriouspalmbranch on Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:44 am

I dreamed my husband and I were in a room with a hamster cage sitting on a table. The hamster was saying it wanted $100 for Christmas. Our son said that wasn't fair because he wasn't getting as much. So we decided not to give the hamster that much.

Then I saw the hamster running around in a penned off area in like a garage. My husband threw in an ear of corn for it to eat. I saw the ear of corn and realized it wasn't real. I said to him, "wait, isn't that plastic?"

I thought if the hamster ate the plastic ear of corn it would die. But my husband didn't seem to care.

I think the hamster represented my daughter because of my sons protest about the money. Maybe the Lord is showing me some behavior issues with my daughter. I know hamsters are nocturnal and destructive, but what other things come to mind about them? And whats with the money and plastic corn?

victoriouspalmbranch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My daughter as a hamster?

Post by Nyagali on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:23 am

Maybe God was showing you how your daughter is feeling these days rather than your view of her. Just a thought, not an impression from the Lord that I'm aware of.....Maybe she needs $100 for something in her life?
joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by victoriouspalmbranch on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:30 pm

I was concerned about hubby giving her fake corn. What does corn symbolize?

victoriouspalmbranch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:28 pm

Do you live around corn fields? Things like potatoes rice, wheat and corn are some of the basics. Unless you have concerns with your husband I wouldn't put this on him. I feel inadequate to respond, sorry.

Anyone else have incite into this dream? I do agree it seems like a dream you want to get to the bottom of. Let's pray on it.

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:54 pm

im thinkin that corn like supply,,an plastik is credit card so is ur hubby giveing ur daughter $$$,,??? is it possable that ur daughter is daddys pet?? jus mi thorts,,D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:56 pm

i neva nu hamstas wer destructive ,,jus ate 24/7...

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by victoriouspalmbranch on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:17 pm

Actually I think she's my pet, and I think hubby is a bit hard on her verbally at times.

victoriouspalmbranch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by victoriouspalmbranch on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:19 pm

As for destructive... I thought they chewed a lot

victoriouspalmbranch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:38 pm

If you don't mind me asking, how old is your daughter?

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by victoriouspalmbranch on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:56 pm

She is 12

victoriouspalmbranch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:17 pm

Hello,
This is how I see your dream.
A hamster is a pet. You see your daughter as your pet. The hampster represents your daughter (which all of this has already been established for you).
"My husband threw in an ear of corn for it to eat". Ear of corn represents the "ear" and through the ear we "hear" (take in). The ear of corn is food: this represents "what your husband is feeding (into her life)". The "ear" in ear of corn represents "what she is hearing (being fed into her life)". A meaning of plastic is "dehumanize", meaning to be deprived of kindness, pity, compassion. In the dream your thought is if the hamster eats (consumes; takes in) this it will die. I can tell you from experience, verbal abuse does kill a person on the inside. It gives a person low self esteem and other harmful things. "But my husband didn't seem to care". This shows me that your husband does not see the harm it is causing your daughter by the way he speaks to her.
Christmas is a time when people do humanitarian acts which means "promoting the welfare of humanity". This part of the dream is speaking of your daughter's welfare; her well being. The $100 represents 100%. Your daughter needs 100% from you all concerning her welfare rather it be mental, spiritual or physical. The dream shows she is not getting that 100% from you all concerning her well being. "...we decided not to give...that much". This is a serious matter, therefore the dream. Dreams like this are given so we can confront and deal with what we may not know or realize the seriouness of. I can tell that you love your daughter very much. My hope for your daughter is that the harm being done to her will soon stop for her and she will not have to carry this into the future with her.
Again, this is how I see this dream.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by victoriouspalmbranch on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:26 pm

Thank you. I never would have guessed an ear of corn represented a human ear... Though I wondered if what was fake were positive messages fro
her dad... so either way the corn represents false communication. It is interesting, the stranger the dream, the deeper it's meaning!

victoriouspalmbranch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top