Found Out Husband Is Gay!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Found Out Husband Is Gay!

Post by dem on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:09 am

I dreamt my husband and I were at a get together at my parentís house (I can't remember if we were living there, and it it was our house or not) and he had all this food on a cookie sheet he was about to heat up in the oven. He tried to turn on the oven and realized it was broke, and he was disappointed he couldn't eat all the food, so he said he guess he had to eat something else. I was either thinking or said maybe it was the LORDís doing that the oven wasnít working. He didnít need to be eating all that food anyway. I was sitting on the couch next to my husband, and one of his friendís moved from where he was sitting and sat beside him, and whispered something to him saying awe... concerning the food situation, and saying something in an way that I knew it was sexual in nature. I overheard him, and I told him to get out. He looked surprised, he didnít know I heard what he said. I yelled for him again to get out, and grabbed him and pushed him out the door. The guy had different size earrings that went from large to small up his ear and looked gay. I was outside after I kicked him out, and I had my husbandís cell phone and was walking down the street talking to the guy I kicked out on the phone and asked him did he have a relationship with my husband. I told him donít worry that he could have him if he did, I didnít want to be in a relationship with someone who would do something like this. I walked around the corner of my parentís street and I told the guy I was a child of God, and I have the victory in Christ. I may have been standing on the neighborís front yard at the corner when I was saying this. The guy didnít want to answer, he told me he didnít want to get involved. I told him I deserve to know. He still didnít want to answer. I told him for the sake of my children to tell me. He felt convicted and told me and I started running because I knew by now my husband figured out I was talking to the guy and found out. I looked behind me and he was running after me calling me and saying no!, no!, no!. I was afraid of him catching up to me so I tried to run faster, but he was catching up too fast so I gave up and turned around and told him over and over again I know it, and was crying and hitting him.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Found Out Husband Is Gay!

Post by dem on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:07 am

Anyone?

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:14 pm

The first thing that strikes me is that you are at YOUR parents home, not the home of his side of the family. He is hungry for something that will feed his soul/spirit, he is feeling powerless (oven doesn't work)and you say something to him about the Lord not wanting him to have it anyway. This probably would further seal his disappointment, and make him feel like the Lord does not want good things for him. He is being deprived of something he needs spiritualy and this guy that talks to him is temptation. You are worried that he is going to, or did, make the wrong choice and go with the temptation. You are spiritualy watching this process. You being on the phone is symbolic of prayer (communication with the heavenly father)The corner is symbolic of a choice to be made (which way should I turn). I would talk to him and pray with him about these feelings and observations. God will bring the truth to light about what is really going on with you both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top