Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
traveller

prayer please

Hi all,
could you please pray for me as I've been having some health issues lately. Am having an mri scan in the morning and don't want to worry.. God has been speaking to me about resting in Him and trusting Him at all times, that's what i need right now:)

Hi Traveller, I was thinking on Psalm 23 this morning, and got caught on the first part. The Lord is my shepherd, I SHALL NOT WANT! wow. Just that very first part seems to contain everything for life......He is enough, I shall not want!
Please let us know the results too.
Joy

Amen...I will join in, with everyone else, in prayer for you Traveller. God is with you!!!

Praying for the Lord's peace for you and good health!

Please post how it goes -

I pray that you receive the peace of the Lord that transcends all understanding! flower

Well, i had the scan, have to wait(..) almost a week before i see the doc again for results. Funny thing was i read all the replies here this morning before i went and didn't get around to read psalm 23, i read ps 91, another favourite: but whilst i was in that tube where they do the scan, i was praising God, and i got that scripture of 'You are with me, Your rod and your staff protect me..' didn't remember the rest but back home i just read psalm 23 that Joy mentioned..
I was thinking on Psalm 23 this morning

and there it is in verse4 "..I will fear or dread no evil, for You are with me; Your rod to protect and your staff to guide, they comfort me." I like the whole psalm anyway Joy:) thanks.

No idea what outcome of test is going to be. I want to learn to trust God completely, regardless, so this week is going to be a good one for that:)
Will update in a week.

Praise God Traveller...glad you had the worship music to rock to because it puts you RIGHT into the presence of the Lord!!!

May the Lord Bless and keep you in His loving arms as you walk through this. He is faithful to you no matter what.

I will be praying.

could you please pray for me as I've been having some health issues lately. Am having an mri scan in the morning and don't want to worry.. God has been speaking to me about resting in Him and trusting Him at all times, that's what i need right now:)

praiseGod The mri scan came back totally fine.. Still having some health concerns though, but it's a keep-on-trusting-God-issue for me. There's a lesson in this i need to learn. Thanks all for who prayed! God bless yous:)

Whoo Hoo!! Wonderful news - I hope they find what it is that is still bothering you - still praying...

God Bless!

Great News! Thanks for sharing. And in your weakness you were a witness of Christ in You to the Doc! I love so many of the Psalms. David shared so much out of his weakness but understood who his life was.
Joy