A Beautiful Place

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Beautiful Place

Post by alwaysHis on Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:54 am

Hello friends of God!
I feel our Lord would have me to post this dream for your prayerful consideration.

I saw myself in a house with three separate sections. The first was the living room. This room was full of light, with lots of large windows. The floor was covered in a beautful, plush, white carpet. The walls were also white. There were several pieces of furniture, a sofa and some chairs. These were also white, with a blue pinstriping. There were pale blue curtains draping the sides of the windows. The overall feeling of the room was warm and inviting. There were many people coming and going from this room and I was amazed that the carpet was not becoming soiled as they did so. I remember a man being there, one for whom I am currently interceeding. He was moving about freely, greeting people, extending his hands in gestures of greeting, and hugging people as they entered. He approached me and led me to a place on the carpet where we lay down on our stomachs side by side. We were talking, I don't remember the conversation, but suddenly he turned to me and said, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, I want to kiss you." Our faces were very close and a part of me wanted to turn my face away, but I didn't. I said, "I can not kiss you, I am a married woman." His reply was, "I am your husband." He then gave me the most tender, gentle kiss I had ever received. I felt more love than I had ever known, I wanted to get completely lost in his embrace, but knew I had work to do, so I got up and went to the next room.

The next room was like a den. To my right was a large, beautiful fireplace, with a stone front, and a large wood mantle, complete with a large fire. Once again, the room was full of light with very large windows. The walls and ceiling were made of a dark honey color of wood. The ceiling had very wide support beams in a darker wood. The furniture was a rich, brown leather. There were large bowls of fruit on the coffee table and end tables. I spoke to all who came through the room, but don't remember who they were or what I said. My overall impression of this room was one of wealth, very understated, not flashy or overdone, but rich just the same.

The third section of the home was outdoors. A large, rectangular inground pool was the centerpiece. The pool was surrounded by white concrete. The area was completely landscaped, had lots of white lounge chairs and was surrounded by a white fence. The view was majestic, overlooking a lush, green valley, and rows of grape vines, carefully pruned. There were also fruit trees carefully planted in rows. I saw myself walking about, admiring and appreciating the beauty of it all. I remember thinking, "I know I should be working at the restaurant, but I don't want to leave this beautiful place." The man I kissed was the owner of the restaurant. Somehow I knew he wouldn't mind, that he didn't require me to work, but would be pleased with me in any choice I made.

I went back inside then, back to the den and began to speak to some people that were there. Once again, I do not remember the conversations, but I do remember there were people who were coming in, sitting down for a time, then leaving.

I awoke with an overwhelming sense of love. huggins

alwaysHis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Beautiful Place

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:40 am

I am so loving your dream. Almost like I am there myself. You my friend are in the gates of heaven. The Lord is showing you His peace there and your peace in it. The pool represents the Holy Spirit I believe and the Owner of the Restaurant is God the Father and the kiss is the agreement He has mad with you with regard to the promise he made to you. The fruit represents the fruit of the Spirit which is there for the taking. The people around are fellowship. Him telling you He is your Husband is Jesus. He is the bride and we are the Bride groom. We are married to Jesus first then our earthly husbands. He is telling you how fair you are as in the Song of Solomon. Oh how tender are His words. Remember it my dear and write it down. How blessed you are to have Him talk to you so sweetly. Our Lord is awesome. One question....could you see his face with definition?

God bless and may your day be filled in the knowledge of His love for you!

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysHis on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:30 am

Yes, my sister, very clearly. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement! I did get the impression that the man was Jesus. I am so very very grateful He loves us in such beautiful ways!

God's peace to you today................. :bighug:

alwaysHis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top