My good friend's neighbor was murdered yesterday or today and my friend was robbed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My good friend's neighbor was murdered yesterday or today and my friend was robbed

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:43 am

My good friend's babysitter/friend was murdered today or yesterday...
The same girl's mom died in April and then in May her dad either died or committed suicide and left Kayla to fend for her self... To my friend these losses along with being robbed a couple weeks ago, have been utterly devastating. My friend had a baby a couple months ago and they have a young son 3 yrs old. Her neighbors were a "God send" because my friend has a LOT of emotional problems because of things that had been done to her. They are PCSing (military move) to Maryland in August. I'm really glad they are getting out of there. Though I'll miss seeing them. They live 3 hours away from me, so I don't get to see them too often. I have met Kayla and her mom and dad several times. They were really nice, really good to my friend. Not many people would go to the lengths they've gone to help my friend. They were like grandparents/family to her son and to my friend.
These are her neighbors across the street. They were a REALLY big help to her Esp. Kayla... Poor little son saw all the commotion going on at Kayla's house (the police etc.) and wanted to go see Kayla
She was shot several times in her car while she was with her boyfriend
My friend's house was also broken into a couple weeks ago... apparently a ton of people have been robbed in that neighborhood lately
I think the robber murdered Kayla and her boyfriend and my guess is that the boyfriend knew the robber and murdered Kayla to keep her from being a witness
after they murdered them, they dragged them out of their car and into the woods
Kayla was a REALLY heavy girl... So, I think there was more than one person
http://chronicle.augusta.com/news/crime-courts/2010-07-06/victim-familys-third-death-april?v=1278465237

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My good friend's neighbor was murdered yesterday or today and my friend was robbed

Post by Cholette on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:44 am

So sorry to hear about this. This article is so sad and the comments are even sadder. Is there any family left behind Hindsfeet?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My good friend's neighbor was murdered yesterday or today and my friend was robbed

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:07 pm

She was a single child, all left is her extended family :(

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:10 pm

Ugh! My prayers are with them. They've had to bury three people since April...WOW!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:40 pm

What a tragedy... bandaid Will keep the family lifted in prayer and pray that they find the ones who committed the crime..and will pray for onlyinAug that his/her heart be softened....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:45 pm

very sad, we'll pray too.

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:51 pm

Thank you guys

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:53 pm

Count me in on the prayer chain. I will be praying this evening. Sorry to hear such a sad story.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christina on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:55 pm

Wow a whole family taken in a matter of months in seperate incidents - that is just awful!

Will also be praying your friend gets the heck out of there safely!

What a tragedy!

Christina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:03 pm

All your prayers are SO appreciated!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Right back at you girl.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:06 pm

:D

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top