2 Pillars, 2 Trees

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 Pillars, 2 Trees

Post by limani on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:34 am

Had the following dream several years ago. It is one of many i believe to be highly symbolic and part of a "series" of dreams. Would appreciate some insight, but only if it comes easily.

Was at church (the one i grew up at, and occasionally visit). The entrance i was using in the dream was the education building.

Outside were a pair of pillars--modest, white, immaculate, identical. The first pillar was on my Left as i faced the entrance. On it was a laminated looking poster with an image of a tree, shaped a bit like a broccoli stalk, with a brown trunk and a full round green crown. It reminded me somehow of a family tree from geneology, although this may have been afterwards from trying to understand the dream rather than what i thought during it. The pillar on the Right of the entrance had a laminated poster exactly as the one of the left, except that 1/4 of the crown of the tree was missing. If it were a clock, the 12-3 o' clock quarter was gone.

Behind me, in the yard, a number of people were kneeling and fasting and praying, Eastward. One of the most mature Christians i know (but who has nothing to do with this church) told me i had to fast and pray for 21 days. And i said, "well, that's not going to happen."

Afterwards, I did try to fast and pray for 21 days on several different occasions and didn't make it. And never did understand this dream. Searched every relevant passage in the Bible and couldn't figure it out. Have prayed and asked. Who is it about, and what does it mean?

emotion: felt warned and called to prayer, also a serious message need to understand.

thank you.

Last edited by limani on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add emotion of dream.)

limani

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 Pillars, 2 Trees

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Limani,

These are just my thoughts. I am hoping this will help you discern the dream. I think the education enterance indicates a place of knowledge, wisdom and understanding. We go to church to gain more wisdom and understanding in the Lord. The Lord is giving that to you through the Vision you had. When I think of pillars I think of strength...steadfastness to me representing Christ. The pictures of the trees is a comparison. This is how the church should look on the left. Robust tree that is fruitful and full of life. The other picture of the tree is how it is in reality. There is but a small fraction of the church that really knows the Lord and is saved. Remember in the word in Mathew 7:22 & 23 when the Lord says, "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in
thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done
many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye
that work iniquity.

I think the dream is warning you to pray for the churches. I believe you fast east to represent Christ's return. "As the lightning cometh out of the east and shineth even unto the west,
so shall also the coming of the Son of Man Be." Matt. 24:27. He is coming back soon and is calling on prayer warriors around the globe to pray for the unsaved.

I am not sure why you say in the dream that it won't happen. That is all I have for the moment. I pray it is of some help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top