Graphic Dream????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Graphic Dream????

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:15 pm

This dream is graphic.

I had a dream last night which is disturbing me. I NEVER have sex dreams, so I'm wondering what this is all about. Especially since it was one of those dreams that I was involved in, but also watching at the same time...weird.

THIS DREAM IS GRAPHIC, Just want to give everyone fair warning.

I dreamed that I was with a guy. I don't know him in real life. He was tall, muscular, well built, with dark black hair, and bright blue eyes. He was dressed in a navy blue suit, white shirt, and a tie.

I was talking to him, and he begins to kiss me. Next thing I know...I'm naked, and he's still dressed. He's got me pulled up against him, and my foot was proped up on something. Not to be to graphic...but he begins to stimulate me. I remember thinking...wow...he didn't even touch my breast, but he was still doing the thing above and kissing me. I remember thinking that if he doesn't stop i'm gonna "O"... And then I woke up.

What in the world is this about????

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Graphic Dream????

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:29 am

im ing that ther mite be a man come in2 ur life that will wow u,,2 the point that u feel vulnerable an bare befor him,,cant hide anythang,,and he will touch u deeply,,2 the point that its overwhelming,, D,,im answering this cos no one else will,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:42 am

It could also be that you'll encounter something that you become really passionate about...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top