Another Eye Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Eye Dream

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:44 pm

Had a dream last night where I was looking in the mirror and I noticed that my eyes were a different color (maybe green?) anyway, when I looked closer in the mirror I saw that my pupils were lined with contacts. When I would try to remove a contact from my left eye, my entire eye was RED. The same was true for my right eye-completely red! :banghead: Any ideas?

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Eye Dream

Post by unaday* on Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:48 pm

This may sound silly...it's just a question though thinking
Are you by any chance questioning or second guessing your gift to dream - or even a slight bit frustrated by it- are there any dreams recently that you would rather forget?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:54 pm

UNA!!!! you are so accurate gurlie!! You don't seem silly at all...in fact, I'm not necessarily questioning my gift, but I am sorta bothered by my incessant amount of dreams concerning my past and my ex..I sometimes am leary about posting them because I really don't want you guys to be like..."oh no here she goes again with another dream of her ex...she needs to move on!!" hee hee (of course this is just a personal thing, nothing against you all--I don't know where I would be without the gifted saints!!)
The thing is: there's a reason I'm dreaming about my ex and I want to get to the bottom of it!! I do think that there's a lot of loose ends that need to be attended to so that I can finally have complete closure and move forth in God!!! I've recently said to God: "God, what's going on? sometimes I wish that I never mentioned my ex at all!!!" SO IN ESSENCE, I guess I'm the one that's afraid of sounding silly (a.ka. completely off my rocker!!!Lol)
thanks again
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:48 am

AMEN!!!
God has given you the eyes to see...you are right! You ARE having these dreams to tie up loose ends!!
If the ex didn't give you closure- God is doing it and he is using your gift to give it to you!!!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:19 am

I BELIEVE AND RECEIVE THAT!!! He is "showing me the big picture" of things!!! Love you boo! You are so anointed!! You open my eyes to see things I never thought about before
desiree kiss :PTL:

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top