TWO CARS CRASH INTO EACH OTHER!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TWO CARS CRASH INTO EACH OTHER!

Post by nubava on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:57 pm

I was on a street and was looking for my classmate's car (this classmate is the man in my dreams of the future husband). I couldn't find his car. I was with an unknown woman. Then the scene changed and I found myself driving a car and that woman was in the passenger's seat. Suddenly my car and my classmate's cars crashed into each other. But there was no damage to anyone of us. My classmate, Sam, came out of his car to check whether everything was all right with me and I said I was fine. The unknown woman was not injured but she had blood under her stomach. I knew she had a baby and I thought that the blood could affect breast feeding, so we decided to take her to the hospital. Next we were already in the hospital but the place was not a hospital. Everything turned to be ok with that woman. There was a 3-4 year old girl with that woman. She had to necklaces in her hands, she gave one to Sam but somehow Sam didn't like it saying that it was not a good one. He wanted the second one. I told the woman and the child to leave me with Sam alone, so we could have the opportunity to talk and just be with each other, to each other better. Then I saw that the floor was dusty and I took broom and dustpan and started sweeping the floors. The Broom and dustpan had long handles so I didn't have to bow to sweep the floors. But the dust was flying all other and it was difficult to collect it. Then the floors turned into a carpet and I was sweeping the dust from the carpet but it was a bit difficult, I was trying very hard and I was not very happy with it but I was still sweeping. Sam was sitting in an armchair and watching sweeping and smiling. I didn't feel embarassed or sth like this as Sam watched me sweeping.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWO CARS CRASH INTO EACH OTHER!

Post by lola21st on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:19 pm

is Sam a real person?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:06 pm

Yes, Sam is a very real person, although his real name is not Sam but its starts with an S and now we leave in the same city.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:15 pm

Hi nubava -

Sorry for the delay in answering. I asked because I think this dream is about conflict between the two of you. In the beginning you're not connecting with him and then there appears to be a conflict. The two of you will enter a season of healing where you're able to address some issues that have gone unresolved - most of the effort will come through your initiative though he'll be supportive...

I don't know about the woman/child/necklaces.....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:03 pm

Thanks Lola for you reply, couldn't this be any easier, I mean the way how you put this whole dream in couple of sentences and it opens a whole understanding of the dream. I guess sometimes I am concentrated on the symbols themselves too much and do not see the message as a whole or I can see what the dream might be saying but can not put together all the parts ))) I believe I need WISDOM to go through this healing season, i.e. find the ways to address those issues and Thanks Lola for you reply, couldn't this be any easier, I mean the way how you put this whole dream in couple of sentences and it opens a whole understanding of the dream. I guess sometimes I am concentrated on the symbols themselves too much and do not see the message as a whole or I can see what the dream might be saying but can not put together all the parts )))

I believe I need WISDOM to go through this healing season, to find the ways to address those issues, of course STRENGH to show the initiative in oreder in all of this to bear the right FRUIT.

Please pray for me

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:46 am

I sent you a private message.

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:03 am

Got it, thanks flower

nubava