Warning of an earthquake.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warning of an earthquake.

Post by steadygaze on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:29 am

Hi and blessings dear ones.

Dream,

I was traveling and ended up in this little town. I went to give blood and this lady who worked in this medical office was telling me they were looking for a new building on this mountain made of dirt and rock but mostly rock, and I said to her in a warning, " do not move on this mountain for it will shake and tumble to the ground. The medical office did not take heed and they were at the top of this mountain and they were looking for a place. I went up this mountain and saw them. I went to them again and said," please do not buy this office on this mountain for it will shake and tumble to the ground." I went down below in the valley and there was a horrible shaking in the earth and I was scared for those I warned to come down and not buy a medical office on this mountain and I began to weep for them praying they were safe. They were safe a part of the mountain came tumbling down but they were okay. Then everything was quiet and another shaking took place and the mountain leveled the valley and I woke up.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning of an earthquake.

Post by One Door on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:24 pm

Hello steadygaze,
The following is how I see your dream.
The medical office most likely represents a healing ministry of some kind.
I believe "dirt" here represents man (Genesis 2:7), and rock here represents Jesus (1st Cor. 10:4)). This ministry is being built on 2 foundations instead of just One (Christ). A foundation made by man never works.
I believe the mountain here represents an "obstacle", which means the foundation made by man is going to get in the way and hinder this ministry. They are building on an "obstacle".
I believe "earthquake" here represents a judging and shaking of God in this ministry that will either bring a change in this ministry or it will bring an end to this ministry (God shutting it down).
Just my thoughts here: because they did not heed the first warning I would have to go with God shutting it down but then again a meaning of the word leveled is "conformed". Regardless, trouble lurks ahead for this ministry because they are also building on a foundation made of man.
Again, this is how I see your dream.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:23 pm

Thinks I will pray into this.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:51 pm