Lettany

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lettany

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:48 am

Hi everyone,

Last night, I was lisiting to Paul Washer as I fell asleep, and I had an interesting dream... Its in bits and pieces, so I am not sure how to piece it together. But in the first dream, I saw the word Lettany on a piece of paper and I heard on the 18th. It was like I got the sense that this was an angelic name. But that was it, I am not sure what that means...I have tried to look up the word but I can't find it to see if it has any kind of meaning. I have no idea what could be happening on the 18th. In the next part of my dream, I saw four white pillars. It was like I was looking at them on a sheet of paper, and the third one was all wrinkled and appeared to be wet, but the other three were perfect. Could this mean anything?

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lettany

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:55 am

lovelywomanofvirtue,

Could the word be litany. If so this is the meaning.

• the act of communicating with a deity (especially as a petition or in adoration or contrition
    or thanksgiving)

Could this be a call for prayer on the 18th. Just my thoughts. Hope it was of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:49 am

Thanks Dove...that is interesting!

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:50 am

And that falls on a sunday...interesting...

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:15 am

Glad to be of some assistance.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:12 am

Lovelywomanofvirtue~ The word "lettany'' is an indication of ''let'' which is a suffix indicating ''small''. The word let in the Word of God is often found pertaining to ''Hearing'' {let them have ears to hear, what the spirit hath to say,etc}. It appears that what is being viewed with the eye's is dissppointing/let down/fear of failing....but however, it is that small still voice that is heard that brings success and victory that strengthens one like a pillar causing Faith to be viewed upon with an perfection that we sometimes get in bits and pieces that brings perfection through the article that is being read with the eye's but the ear is hearing the spirit {Bible}. I believe somethings that are being viewed carnaly, are going to heard/perceived spiritualy. I would have to say along with what Connie had stated ''the act of communicating" is only going to get better for you, simply meaning......the Lord is ''bettering'' you by sharpeining your listening skills. I would have to say I see word ''Lett-any".........Lett-any that hath an ear to hear................God BLess you on your journey.

Sincerly, Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:41 am

When I saw the title of of this dream the first thing I thought was "litany"....and just thought you mispelled it. I agree with the definition that Connie posted.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks!

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:58 am

Halo, that was good, I know that has been one of my concerns lately, the fact if I am hearing from God right. And also, there have been some things that have been disappointing lately...so..hmmmmmm....that makes me think.

@Cholette, thanks for responding

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:29 pm

so.....can you let us know what happens on the 18th? :-) We will pray with you.

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:20 pm

You are welcome Lovely. If your concerns turns into worries, it is only then that you have went to far in your thinking, Amen. Give not place to the enemy in your thoughts with worries and I believe you will do well in hearing the Master's voice. I encourage you to keep pressing onward and read the Lord's word, it will broden and deepen your Desernment.

Sincerly Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:23 pm

@nyagali, I sure will!

@ Halo, thanks lady

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down