Airplanes crashing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Airplanes crashing

Post by Lisa4 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:26 am

Last night I had a strange dream that I was walking with my daughter and some of her friends around our old neighborhood. I heard airplanes flying and then 5 jets flew over really low and fast. Then a large airplane was flying over and did nose dive and crashed into the field. I told my daughter to call 911 and ran towards the plane. The pilot climbed out the front window and started walking away from the crash really fast. I called to him and asked it he was ok and he kept walking away. I called after him again and he said something in a forgien language shaking his hand at me and kept going. I ran over to my daughter and said tell them they are Russian, the pilot was Russian. Then this thing that reminded me of a smaller version of the enterprise from star trek came flying over us and then stopped in mid air then just dove into the ground and exploded. We were trying to figure out what was going on when another one came flying over and I yelled run its going to crash. We took off running I was saying oh no its happening. I turned around and my daughter was running behind me carrying my grandson, I took him and we took off running faster. I said those things are drones they are meant to crash. Thats when I woke up.

Lisa4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Airplanes crashing

Post by One Door on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:29 pm

Hello Lisa,
The following are just my thoughts concerning this dream.
For me, airplanes normally represent ministries or an individual.
Concerning the large plane with the pilot that climbed out of the window and walked away fast (rushin[g] away): I see this plane possibly as a ministry that has gone a head of God in their plans. He was Russian. "Tell them they are Russian (rushin[g] things)". They are rushin(g) things and when a ministry moves faster than God it can crash (fail).
Concerning the drones: a drone is a pilotless airplane (a pilotless ministry). A pilot is the one who directs the plane (ministry). These ministries have no direction. With no direction, they will always crash (fail).
Jets are very powerful planes and because there are 5 of them, 5 representing the number of grace, these planes represent our God who is full of power and grace: this shows God's grace is still with them and these ministries can be redeemed but IRL most of them are not but God's grace is still there for that to happen.
Again, these are just my thoughts on this dream.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HaveMercy on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:48 pm

Hi Lisa4,

i was shocked reading your post. i also had a similar dream last night. it disturbed me all day.

In my dream, i was walking through a neighborhood where i saw machine guns placed on a roof top. i walked passed it toward the end of the road. before me, a single skyscraper stood tall. then, i saw bombs/missiles were released from the roof of this building. i saw the missiles (fat cartoon-like) drop in slow motion straight down. on the ground, apparently,there were many planes, perhaps an airport. i saw airplanes exploding, not just one, but many simultaneously. Then i was worried that someone was chasing me, i dropped everything and looked for my 2 children. i knew the elder one was safe but i didn't know where the little one was. later, i found her safe in the arms of a sleeping grandmother.

this dream was on my mind all day, asking the Lord what it meant and how i need to intercede. some point in the afternoon, my spirit was weeping and i didn't know why.

i came home to read an article in CNN " Plane crash in Romania kills at least 11, including air force
colonel"
"...A Romanian military plane crash near the Tuzla Romania Airport by the
Black Sea has killed 11 people, including air force Col. Nicolae Jianu,
and injured three more... The col had 2 children"

check it out for yourself: http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/07/05/romania.plane.crash/index.html

I wonder if God had you interceding for this tragedy as well... i'm not sure...

blessings,

HaveMercy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa4 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:14 pm

I am not sure, there is a part of me that wonders if it is not concern for the shape of the nation (or world in general). I also wonder if it could be more personal with maybe trials I could be facing in the future. I am not sure.

Lisa4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top