Husband Wants a Divorce!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husband Wants a Divorce!

Post by dem on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:14 am

04/27/10

I dreamt that my husband came home and told me he wanted a divorce. He was very nonchalant about it. I thought everything was going well in our marriage, and I told him that this isnít something you just happen to want to do suddenly, that he must have considered this for a while. I asked him when did he begin to consider this. He wouldnít tell me and I told him I deserve to know, and I deserve to know why. I think he may have become tired of me and the stupid mistakes I made over and over. I began thinking of reasons he would want a divorce and began to say to him that he probably wants an intelligent career woman with a few degrees on her belt, and someone who could help him out financially. He may have mentioned that I donít contribute anything to our marriage. I told him that he acts like I stopped working for no reason. We both agreed that I would stop working for the sake of our children., and as far as not contributing anything , that isnít true. I take care of the kids, cook for you, iron your clothes, take care of the house etc. I do plenty! Since my husband didnít want to be with me anymore, I left immediately. He was surprised I left. He didnít expect me to leave so quickly. A man from church wanted me to live with him, and I told him I couldnít, but thanks. I told him how do you think that would look to everyone? He agreed and was going to see what women from the church I could stay with. I think I stayed with a woman from the church. I went back to school and received my degree, lost weight, and had a successful career. Later on I came across my husband, and he saw me and was impressed. He was sorry he had left me.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Husband Wants a Divorce!

Post by Nyagali on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:18 am

Dem, you've either condensed this dream or it was in fast motion to go through so many years in one dream! What was your own sense or feeling of the dream?
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:32 am

Hey Nyagali! This isn't a condensed version of the dream. The way the dream went, it was as if all these things were happening consecutively. I remember feeling perplexed as to why my husband wanted to end our marriage. I also felt upset that he didn't appreciate what I contributed in the marriage, and insecure that I didn't measure up to his standards. I also felt worried about what I was going to do, and where I was going to go, but I felt determined to make it on my own. Let me just mention that in real life, I don't feel this way. My husband is wonderful, and he does appreciate my contributions to our marriage, and my sacrifices.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:53 am

That is amazing to pack all of that into one dream! Maybe the Lord was revealing to you how you really feel. Suppressed things. I know I have those dreams but they are so suppressed that I can't remember most of them in the morning. I'm asking the Lord to help me do that so that I can pray over specific things in my life.
Please disregard this if it doesn't apply. Sometimes it is too easy to project.
If it was all symbolic, it is vague to me so I can only think it is hidden thoughts. Not sure what this forum believes on that topic. I'm still learning from the Lord here. :-)
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:49 am

I will ask the LORD if there is anything suppressed that I am unaware of.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:57 am

What I see more in the dream is your feelings of inadequacy, not so much the relationship problem. But like I said, just disregard what doesn't settle in your spirit!

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top