nephew took something out of my purse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nephew took something out of my purse

Post by Nyagali on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:30 am

I was in a bed with my sister, another man and a young girl. The man was no one I knew. He was beside a young girl (also no one I know irl) with their heads at one end of the bed and I was with my sister with our heads at the other end of the bed. The man wanted to put his hand on my leg to sleep and it all seemed ok.

In the dream I was sleeping but I sensed I saw my nephew going out the door and that he'd taken something (money?) out of my purse. I told my sister (it was her son who irl is 25 and lives on his own and is emotionally a bit damaged from divorce etc when he was little.) That was it.
Any thoughts? I can't figure this one out.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: nephew took something out of my purse

Post by Nyagali on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:12 pm

I was looking up the meaning of "purse" and this verse seems to strike a cord in me: Luke 12:33 Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will not be exhausted, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys.

My nephew snuck in to get something out of my purse. The purse should not wear out.....it is explained in the same sentence relating it to a treasure in heaven that will not be exhausted....where no thief comes near. My nephew took something out of my purse and ran off. Maybe the Lord is saying for me to share more "eternal things" with him.

I still don't get the first part but maybe it came off of another dream....
Joy
PS. Since I work in a library and am doing inventory now. A section of the books came up on dreams so I opened one to see what they say a purse means. They were SOOOO far off. How wonderful to know that the Spirit guides us, not some man.

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiri on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Hand on the thigh symbolises covenant, doesn't it?

Kiri

View user profile http://kiricoulstock.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top