Beautiful Shoes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beautiful Shoes

Post by happiness80 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:13 am

Hi everyone Im new to this but since posting a few dreams on here have had some really nice responses that have confirmed things I was thinking about.....

My dream was short but in this one I was with my sister (who I am very close to) we were at a store and I tried on some high heeled black boots. At first I was afraid they wouldnt fit, but when I put my feet into them, they just slid in perfectly and I was saying Yes Yes Yes these are the ones! The storeperson was also present. The funny thing was in the dream the boots I said were the right ones, I actually own and they are new I havent worn them much.

In a previous dream not long before this one me and my sister were in our past house bathroom there were 2 pairs of shoes and I told her I wouldnt be wearing a particular pair but would be wearing my boots.

Most dreams I forget, but the ones that stay with me (like these ones) I think are important and have some meaning :) Would like some thoughts :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beautiful Shoes

Post by ditte3 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:29 am

Hi
Peace be with you.
I have not taken the accuracy test yet.
I have not prayed about it yet.These are my first thoughts.
Maybe it means a right task, ministry for you that really "fits" you.
I'm gonna pray about it.Please do so too.If it's not what the Lord tells you please toss it.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:50 am

Thanks ditte3 i have been praying but just again had another shoe dream

I was in a different shop with my sister again we were looking at shoes, she suggested some nice red sandal type shoes, I tried them on but didnt really want them, I specifically wanted high heels. The shop owners were asian they disappeared then appeared after awhile (like left us in the shop alone) There was a man I did not recognise in the store staring straight at me like watching me the whole time.

Am totally confused now any thoughts most welcome

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:28 pm

happiness80
welcome to the site.

Its been my experience that shoes can sometimes represent your specific calling in life or even a possible mate. When I would dream of shoes in the past, it seemed like I had so many options when it came to a mate but I was confused about the "perfect fit" even though I could fit them all.

I don't know if you dream literally or figuratively (I sometimes dream both) but I wonder if right now you're experiencing a similar delimma that I was--wondering if a person is right for you or trying to find someone that is right for you?

At first I was afraid they wouldnt fit, but when I put my feet into them, they just slid in perfectly and I was saying Yes Yes Yes these are the ones! The storeperson was also present.

I love this piece of the dream which seemed to stick out the most. Its like you were unsure at first about the match up but then you pushed your anxieties aside and tried him (or it, like a career path) out and it was a perfect fit! You were excited and confident about your choice. Maybe your sister, whom you are close to, will be the very one that gives you the thumbs up about your choice? I am a firm believer that whatever it is that you're seeking that God will give you confirmation and especially from an unexpected place! DONT GIVE UP HOPE!

Please pray on what I've said
Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:14 am

Hi Desiree,
thank you for your thoughts, yes you are right, I had been praying for restoration with someone I cared deeply for, there was alot of confusion and it ended. During that time my relationship with God started strengthning as I began to know him and enter into a deeper walk with him. He has done so much healing in my life that I came to a point where I realised I dont actually need this person but more of God. Suddenly he entered my life again and though I care deeply for him and had been praying for restoration I felt like Im ok I just want more of God and no more confusion from him. It has made me wonder about him and whether he is the right one for me. Im afraid of making a bad decision and have gotten myself into a place where Id rather stay in my comfort zone than be disappointed again. But I had been praying so hard for restoration but since then Ive been backing away from what I prayed for!!!!! I feel like Im confusing myself all over again.
Your thoughts have really given me something to think about thank you heaps!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 am

I totally concur with Desiree's interpretation.

=)

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top