Astral Travel? Wisdom needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Astral Travel? Wisdom needed

Post by Kiri on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:28 pm

OK this started as a dream. I am in my IRL house, downstairs. I think my dad is near me. He's busy putting things in boxes or something. Someone gives me or I find a piece of yellow paper with lines on it, but it's a trapezium shape and about two or three inches across. I hold the paper between my thumb and pointer finger of my left hand and show dad (as if it were good that I'd found it, or important) and then for whatever reason, I squeezed it between my fingers, and felt my legs rise in the bed. I also somehow was aware that I was in bed. I had covers over me but this didn't stop the legs from seeming to pass through the covers.

I stopped squeezing (maybe woke a little) and my legs fell back down.

I squeezed again and my legs went up again. This was repeated a number of times.

Then I was back with dad showing him the paper. I squeezed it and began to float (downstairs) in front of dad who I don't recall paying any attention, he was putting things in boxes or something. Suddenly my whole being went whoosh! and I was sucked like a draught of air, backwards up the stairs and into bed. As I whooshed, I thought, hey, I think this is astral travel...not wise!

I noticed the walls of the stairway was a beautiful yellow, like a sunny daffodil colour but almost glowing. IRL it is cream. (yellow paper, yellow walls...??)

I don't know where it began, but I squeezed my fingers together again (must have still been clutching that paper!!!) and went zooming up into the night sky. I wasn't scared, it was rather exhilarating, and I could do fun manoeuvres. It was unlike any flying dream I have ever had. In those other dreams as a kid, I would always be very quickly earthbound, and didn't go high or have much control. The dream dictated when the flying was over. This was the opposite.

In this dream, I went very high, and very fast, and at one part I was flying backwards whilst standing, and I remember hoping I didn't hit "the big wooden wall". (the inside of the house we rent IRL is very "chalet" like, high vaulted wooden dark ceilings. I had a mental image of Jesus crucified on the wall I was worrying about hitting???!!

Finally I stopped squeezing, and did a controlled plummet back to earth, where I woke. I felt I needed to stay awake to stop the flying, and tried very hard to wake up, and each time I would begin to fall back asleep into the same dream. I realised it was preceded by a deep ringing noise in my head, not in my ears, like tinnitus, but actually inside my head. I knew the noise and the flying were linked.

Finally I roused myself (normally I am a very light sleeper and don't find it hard to wake suddenly and completely) and once I was awake I squeezed my fingers to see if anything would happen, but of course, nothing did.

The home we rent has a history of violence but I suspect also witchcraft and to be honest I have wondered about satanism too. There was a very dark presence when we first moved in. God's hand was definitely in us being in this house so we simply prayed through - and through - and through. The presence goes, but from time to time something seems to return and we clean house again. It's like smoke clinging to clothes, it's like there's an aroma of witchcraft here. The room I was sleeping in has an arched church type window in it. Ordinarily I sleep in our normal bedroom but hubby is away so I chose that room with what I hoped was a more comfortable mattress. Back to the normal bed for me!

Comments?

Kiri

View user profile http://kiricoulstock.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Astral Travel? Wisdom needed

Post by Nyagali on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:23 pm

Kiri, I recognize I do not have the traditional thinking on this forum about the demonic and witchcraft so please take this to the Lord as he speaks understanding in your life where you are at with him.

Romans 14:14I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

What this means is that everything GOD created is clean NOTHING IS UNCLEAN OF ITSELF. But what man has done with it and what man has made it to be with his thinking is what causes it to be unclean. To understand this verse alone can change so much of our thinking about what is evil! There is even a verse in Isiah 45:7 where God says "I create evil". We really must understand what these things mean. The reason Paul says "to him it is unclean" is because of his thinking about good and evil. We set up what is right and what is wrong and then we are SOOOO convinced something is evil that the very thing we think is evil (unclean) has become unclean. God created this world and said it was good. Man has taken everything and in his own understanding, trying to be like God, turned things to be unclean.....

The house you live in is clean. Idols have NO power at all. I understand about idols as I grew up in India and have seen many but we have just as many idols in our church buildings and in our homes and in our own hearts....idols are not just a symbol, it is what they mean to us too. To believe they have power in themselves is Hinduism. An idol has no power but what power our mind gives it. We maybe use 10% of this mind. That is scientific. Many have found ways to use more of this brain/mind and astro travel is part of that.

What I see in this dream is that God opened you up to see what witchcraft is. It is all self-power. By you manipulating this paper, you controlled where and how you could go. Witchcraft is all about self-power. But we have the privilege to live recognizing that God gave breath and life to us and when we live in Jesus, he is the power. He doesn't even give us the power, he lives in us, he is the only being with power. But man wants power, right from lucifer down, it is a desire in man to control. Witchcraft and many new age ways that have come out of Hinduism are all about this desire to be our own god, to have power in us to control where we go.....like your dream!

Pray and ask God to take away any fear of the darkness. His presence walks where ever you walk. He is light and what is not light is not of God....even though God can be found in the dark! He is holy, he is good and he is judgment. Do not live in fear of the darkness.
These are my thoughts and I join in prayer with you!
Joy

Last edited by Nyagali on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added)

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiri on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:32 pm

Thanks Joy. I know idols have no power, true. I read your post and nothing really went off in my spirit, apart from the bit about the house being clean. Lets just say, at times it's noticeably cleaner than others?? It's not that I feel the house has any power, but it does seem to need spiritual housecleaning more than anywhere else I've lived...and that's quite a few places.

I agree man wants control. I will continue to pray about it...but thanks.

Kiri

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:55 pm

do u think tha paper shape is an occult symboll empowering u 2 fly as u squeeze it?? ,,D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:25 pm

Kiri, most of my life in my flying dreams I would be holding something that enabled me to fly away from danger. Once it was a feather, another time it was a twig, and a couple times I had a pillow.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiri on Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:47 pm

Dreamster, I have no idea as to the relevance of the paper and it's shape, I was just recording what I observed. In the sky flying, I wasn't aware of the paper at all, just the squeezing of those fingers. There was no danger obvious, Hinds Feet. But I must admit I smiled at you saying about a pillow!

Kiri

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:52 pm

ok ,,i guess im tryin 2 figure the souce of tha powa frm which ur able 2 fly,,hmmm trikky

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiri on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:07 pm

I am wondering. What does the colour Yellow in dreams mean?

Kiri

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:08 pm

in the negative sense =fear,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:16 pm

Kiri, now that I think of it, it is funny

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anicholson47 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:33 am

You hit it right on the head it is a dream about witchcraft...I would pray to God to ask Him if there is anything even remotely associated with witchcraft or anything of that nature.....It most definitely sounds like a demonic presence....but the question is why does it remain? I would pray and ask God for the answer.....

anicholson47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiri on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:44 am

I do feel somewhat troubled by the experience. I am pleading the Blood of Jesus over our family and home but do not want it happening again, if it's not of the Lord. I know "everything is clean" and I understand that (or I think I do!?) but I also know we are told not to touch certain areas, such as divination and clairvoyancy etc...all of which can "seem like fun" to those who are unaware of the dangers. This situation could be just like that. Dangerous. I will be praying and asking for God to protect me from it.

A possible link...this past week some spiritual warfare prayer has been scheduled. The team had prayed, and amongst other things, suggested there might be "something in the house" that is a doorway. Please do pray I find it, if it's here? (DAYLIGHT HOURS PREFERRED!!!!!)

Kiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:10 am

Kiri,

I would like to suggest that you anoint the house with oil over the windows and doors. I pray the 91st Psalm over my home or dwelling when I move in and invite the Holy Spirit to live there. Command all spirits not of God to leave in Jesus name and ask the Holy Spirit to fill the place with His presence. Make sure that all those who believe are together and in agreement who live there. But I like the others believe there could be a spirit of witchcraft there. I pray this is of help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiri on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:26 am

Thanks Connie. Each of those things have been done each time we sense witchcraft. It's early morn here. Just had more dreams which I will post, but these are from God. I think I may know where the hidden doorway is.

Dream 1. A crisp cold sunny day. A large, very cold body of water, unusually shaped, in the base of a valley. I've seen this water once before, recently, in a dream. A comment was made about being cold swimming in it. I peered into this absolutely crystal clear water and saw two snakes beside each other in the pool, and I thought it unusual, as snakes lay in pond-bottoms in the heat of summer, not winter. But I pointed them out to show my kids what to be careful of when swimming.

Dream 2. My mum was in this dream. She was going out to our IRL laundry to use the drier. When she came back in, I looked out and saw snakes, "mom" snakes and "baby" snakes. They were mostly in pairs, a bigger snake and a smaller one I knew was it's offspring.
One wayward baby suddenly obediently "ran" over to it's mother and lined up beside her. I say "ran" because it was not your usual snake movement, more cartoony run. I cast my gaze across the paving area and saw a number of snakes, of (three?) different patterns and types, with their offspring. I remember noting the different breeds of snakes being in the one area.

Dream 3. Hubby and I walk out to our IRL paved area to look for our dog. I notice a part of our garden has been dug up by the dog and the plants are wilting. I walk over and realise she has dug a really big hole. I look into the hole and realise she has dug through the bottom of the garden and broken through a false bottom, and fallen into a deep pit. She is laying in a very ordered sleeping position at the bottom, dead.

My instinct tells me this is where the hidden "thing" is.

What do you discern?

Kiri

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:59 pm

Maybe it really is something that is buried. Snakes live in holes in the ground or in the rocks. I don't know what the different snakes are. I know that satan's demons are all obedient to satan, they have ranks.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiri on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:58 pm

Hind's Feet check ur messages.

Kiri

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:17 pm

thanks Kiri, I'm replying now!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiri on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:27 pm

OK today the garden was totally dug up, plants removed and soil deposited beside the garden. The man dug down til he reached clay bottom, about two feet deep. He'd been praying during the dig and felt the Lord led him to Ananias and Sapphira, where deeds had been hidden but were exposed by the Holy Spirit, they then drop dead and are carried out and buried.

The garden did not offer up anything, so we took anointing oil and poured it liberally in the base of the garden on the clay, and prayed over it, for any doorways to be destroyed/sealed/removed. My son took a clod of earth and threw it in the hole. And then we saw the symbolism. It looked JUST like a grave, a huge pile of fresh earth waiting to be thrown into a hole. And we felt, like with Ananias and Sapphira, it was a burial, a finishing, something had been dealt with by the Lord.

For those who have been praying, thankyou :)))

Kiri

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:46 pm

Wow, that is interesting how God led you to that even though you found nothing and the whole purpose was a symbolic burial of the wickedness that had been in that house. Amazing!! Praise our Father!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:08 pm

The garden did not offer up anything, so we took anointing oil and poured it liberally in the base of the garden on the clay, and prayed over it, for any doorways to be destroyed/sealed/removed.

Last night I was reading a book about deliverance, etc and the writer described how she'd been led to close doorways to hell in certain places, including in gardens. I thought of your dream then and prayed over it. Then now, this morning, I'm reading what you did in your back yard. AWESOME how God lead you to destroy/seal/remove that doorway.
Praise the LORD, for He is GOOD..
I pray your house from now on will be a blessing to you, your family and anyone entering/visiting.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiri on Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:32 pm

Wow, traveller, thanks for that! I just went and told our gardener and he grinned.

Kiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top