end of the world

View previous topic View next topic Go down

end of the world

Post by xxcelinaxx on Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:53 pm

Last year during the summer of 2009 I had a dream about the end of the world; this was before seeing all those movies about the world ending and before I heard about 2012 (I honestly do not believe the myths of 2012 because it does not coincide with Revelations). I was at my parents home with myself, my mom, my 5 year old daughter, and maybe a couple of other people (a little foggy). We were all in the living room, knowing that fire was coming, destroying everything in it's path. We knew it was the end of the world and awaiting it. All of a sudden out the back window all we saw was a wall of fire; then in my dream everything felt creepy and a little bit hazy. We all looked around and realized that we were dead. We talked for a minute then I saw my daughter floating up and I grabbed her pulling with all my might to keep her in my arms. I knew at that time she was going to Heaven first. I ended up keeping her with me. Next thing I knew my daughter and I were in Heaven and then I barely remember anything. Pretty much the end of the dream. I awoke from that dream feeling dreadful and honestly from then on I still have that weird creepy feeling. After that dream I found God in my life, which I am soo happy about, but I still have that odd feeling. FYI, a few days after that dream I had another dream that I was in my moms living room again and a ice storm and ice wall were on their way. The ice wall went through the house but we all survived it. After that dream I yet again, a few days later I had a quick 30 second dream of a vision of earth in space. Like I was looking down on earth. The earth looked like what you see from space shuttle. In the dream I then saw 2 dragons on each side of the earth. They were both curved around their half of the earth. Like they were mirrored, the same, on both sides of the earth. (sorry, it's hard to explain) And the dragons were blowing flames onto earth. Real weird. Ever since then I cannot forget about the dreams. Like that feeling you have when you awake from a bad dream. I can't shake it. I've been feeling this way the past year!I don't regret having the dreams because I am now a born-again Christian. But I can't shake this dreadful feeling. I don't know what's going on because I truly believe in Revelations.

xxcelinaxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: end of the world

Post by anicholson47 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:21 am

chances are you dreamnt about the judgement day...the fire is God's wrath that is going to come down on the earth...many other christians have dreamnt about this fire...different situations in my dream I watched other people burn up and other christian's dreams they recall not being afraid but ready.....yes it is frightening but you have to remember that God will protect His chosen people...the ice wall can be referencing to that...

anicholson47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top