He left the KEYS in the car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

He left the KEYS in the car

Post by MyBeloved on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:04 pm

I walked into the church office and saw my friend Dana sitting at a desk. She's the new church secretary, she got the job. She didn't have her glasses on, she didn't need them. As I'm walking through the office she says to me "I meast up the website, could you fix it?" I see my
ex-pastor coming out of his office.

I see a car, but there is no one in it. I opened the car door... the car belonged to my ex-pastor, he left the keys in the car. I didn't hear the motor running at first. I waited a few seconds, I now can hear the motor and reached into the car and took the keys. I can't find my ex-pastor to give him the keys, he isn't around.

I'm now in a building. There are people in this building. There are different floors. I'm in a hallway and someone says "Some doors lead through and other doors don't go anywhere".

I'm getting ready to go on a ride. I get on board and sit down. I'm going to take a ride on the water, I'm going to go up in the air. My friend Stephanie was on board, she says "Hang on tight, we are going to hit the water hard". I stretched out my arms, grabbed onto the edges and closed my eyes, water was starting to splash.

In the last 7 weeks my family along with others (70) left the church. The Pastor has been telling the people who stayed to not associate with the "sinners" who left the church. This group confronted the enemy that was at work and the leadership LIED about everything. The group now has been meeting together every Sunday and trying to heal from what happened.

The people in this dream are still at the church, including the Pastor.

MyBeloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: He left the KEYS in the car

Post by Nyagali on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:44 pm

Considering what you shared was going on IRL, the dream is pretty explanatory. Walk in the Spirit and God will work in those who stay in that "church". Water is symbolic of baptism. To live in Christ (baptism) is to die to self. It's not easy, even Jesus didn't find it easy, but it is where God, our Father takes us....bless you as you move on from this group. The Lord will take you on....I know, I've been there myself.
joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:19 pm

Hello "My Beloved",
The following is how I see your dream.
I love how God has used the word "website" with Dana sitting at a computer. Anyway, the name Dana means "obedient". The reason for wearing eye glasses is to be able to see better. The "obedient" one doesn't need eye glasses to see spiritually the situation at hand. "I messed up the website..." The website here is "a site of webs". I believe webs here represent lies as in "what tangled webs we weave when first we practice to deceive". Mess means what is disorderly. "...could you fix it?" You are being asked to intervene in this situation.
You see your ex-pastor's car. Car can represent one's life or ministry. The motor is the power of the car so motor represents power. The keys, belonging to the ex-pastor but he does not have them anymore, may represent knowledge. He is without knowledge.
Next you are in a building. I believe, because of the doors and you needing to choose which one, the building represents "life choices". Doors can represent new opportunities but I believe the doors here may represent way as in which way to go or maybe both. "...different floors": different levels in the spirit. Hall can represent "transition".
You are getting ready to go on a ride. A meaning of ride is journey. You are getting ready to go on a journey. "I am going to take a ride on the water": A Holy Spirit (water) ride (journey). "I am going to go up in the air; you are going to go up in the spirit. "My friend Stephanie was on board..." The name Stephanie means crowned; illuminated (to give light to). That's Jesus! "Hang on tight (to Jesus and don't let go)..." The word "hard" means "difficult to do". This journey (ride) is going to be difficult but just hold on tight to Jesus.
Again, this is how I see your dream.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top