2 dreams about a muslim woman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 dreams about a muslim woman

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:21 pm

I think I might have posted the first dream before but I don't know so here it is again:

Several months ago I had a dream I think I've had before. I was protecting this muslim woman from some men that wanted to murder her. I brought her to this house like building with windows lining the front. We were being chased and we ran into the building. I seemed to feel/be responsible for her safety and was leading her. I felt very protective of her. I made her hide in one of the rooms. That's all I remember.

So, I had this surrealistic dream that I can't adequately describe but I'll do my best (I don't have realistic dreams very often. Realistic as in most everything in the dream could not represent reality, think Dali).

There were vegetable garden. Women and children were around.
There was this huge bowl of healthy type salad foods (was mostly green type, not noodle), I was invited to eat it and got a plate and was scooping different salads on my plate.

Then this muslim woman started cutting broccoli and cauliflower heads out of someone garden. I asked her if she was allowed to do this. I felt that she didn't have permission. She had her young son with her, he was about 4 yrs old.
Within a few minutes some man with some type of authority came and arrested her. They were going to put her to kill her. I didn't have any say in the matter and could do nothing to help her. As she was being taken away I was devastated and was saying "but, I didn't get to tell her about Jesus"

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Remembered the ending.)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 dreams about a muslim woman

Post by ditte3 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:21 am

Hi
I haven't taken the accuracy test yet.

These are just my first thoughts.Maybe it's about praying for the salvation of people in the muslim world.I lived in muslim area for a time of my life and I feel responsible for them too.I think God wants me to pray for them.
Jesus Christ died for the sins of everyone.
I'm going to pray about your dream.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:27 am

Thank you ditte, I haven't been praying for them for several months now. I was praying for them before. I'll start praying for them again.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:57 pm

I think your dream is more than about prayer too...although it's a good thing for us women to pray for muslim women around the world. I would look more into the symbolism of your dream. I had a dream once of 4 muslim men knocking on my door and coming in......I think what they mean is somewhat related to your own understanding of what muslim means to you. Certainly the basics would be the law and obedience. This woman is preparing food. Even though you didn't get to share Jesus with her she is still in the presence of "good food". The man took her away to "kill" her could also represent the spiritual death we go through (I am crucified with Christ...it is no longer I who live....Gal 2:20). Or we are dead to the law....Romans 7:8 But sin, seizing the opportunity afforded by the commandment, produced in me every kind of covetous desire. For apart from law, sin is dead.

Just more thoughts on this.....
Joy
joy

Last edited by Nyagali on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added verse at end)

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:21 pm

Thank you Nyagali!

To me, muslim means death, lies, deceit, murder, rape, and oppression, and brainwashing of women, girls/girl babies. Men get to do whatever they want except for leaving Islam or marrying a non-muslim, and esp. an apostate.
Basically I see all muslim women as victims of muslim men/Islam. It's a sad day when a baby girl is born into Islam.

I like what you said about the 2nd dream. Lately God has been going deeper with me on sin issues. I guess He thinks I ready for some new stuff to be brought to light, not stuff that is New, just stuff I haven't been convicted of or really noticed/cared about.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:09 am

Yes, we must understand the deeper things in life. God will continue to move you on!

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top