our lives were saved

View previous topic View next topic Go down

our lives were saved

Post by Lindalee on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:28 am

A real life experience, not a dream: My husband and I were out for a drive. I truly loved going for rides, and exploring new roads. My husband suggested we take a gravel road off to to side of the highway and normally I would have readily agreed. But for some reason as he made the turn I began screaming hysterically in a total panic. "No stop the car! Stop now! Stop! Stop! Stop!" He stopped the car in the middle of the road and I grabbed my kids out of the backseat of the car. "If you want to keep going go by yourself! But me and the kids are out of here!" I tudged back to the highway with baby in arms and kids in tow. My behavior was was not typical of me and had come out of the blue. The screaming startled both my husband and myself. The panic was extreme. So my husband went for a little walk, and over a slight rise in the road (where he might have gavin the engine a little more gas), over that rise was what we could not see if we had been driving...the road was gone!!!! Just flat disappeared. There had been a landslide previously and we would have been airborne off the edge of a cliff with a river hundreds of feet below. It would have been certain death had we continued on the road. He was incredulous and told me to come and look. I refused to come to the spot, I didn't need to see it to fully absorb that our lives were just spared in a miraculous way. Years later when he would retell the story he would still get this look of utter amazement on his face.
Lindalee

Lindalee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: our lives were saved

Post by Nyagali on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:47 pm

Praise God you obviously heard Jesus speak in your spirit!! What a wonderful but hair-raising story!
joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christina on Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:29 pm

Wow - that is an amazing story! Praise God for his protection & that you obeyed!!

Christina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top