SOS dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SOS dream

Post by happiness80 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:03 pm

I have another dream would like to hear some thoughts.

I was looking for a former friend couldnt find him, then looked down the driveway and saw him at the back of his truck, there was a trailer attached to his truck that prevented him coming up the driveway and very clearly in black spraypaint I saw the letters SOS.

A few weeks later I had a dream where he was in a bright red convertible and was speeding he smashed into a wall and was thrown out of the car. I was in a car in front looking at the rear view mirror in surprise but still kept driving.

I have had many dreams where i have conversed with him through text messages - Ive come back into my faith but he is not a christian.
This person hurt me deeply but Iv had lots of healing and have gotten over the whole thing however we dont communicate anymore. He also just stopped contact with me of his own free will not sure why am guessing he had his own issues like i did.

Any thoughts on this would be great thanks!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SOS dream

Post by Nyagali on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:53 pm

Have you prayed for him after these dreams? It seems God is going to bring his life to an abrupt end (but he was thrown out of the car, so not literally.) Your texting him could also be God calling you to pray.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:50 pm

thanks, yes I have prayed alot for him and am continuing to do so, even though I have forgiven him and have not heard from him i have put things behind and tried to move foward. However these sorts of dreams always pull me back and as horrid as this sounds I sometimes just dont want to pray for him because it brings back all the sadness he left me with....

Thanks 4 your reply

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:21 am

I understand that. There is some reason the Lord is using him in your dreams, like it or not! huggins (I mean this with a gentle spirit) If you don't think it is him, what does he represent in your own life that the Lord could be drawing your attention to? Keep praying, something will settle about this. Wait on the Lord.
Joy huggins

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:07 am

I agree with Nyagali, I would continue to pray for this person. Pray for their salvation and ask the Lord to bless them. Bless them in every area of their lives. I really feel the Lord is asking you to pray for this person. I would also make sure if there is any unforgiveness toward them that you forgive them. I believe though you already said you had.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Last edited by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:05 pm

Thank You both for your thoughts and ideas, when reading both your replies I felt a heaviness to continue praying for him. I also have been praying and was reminded to put my feelings aside and just focus on what God may want for his life. God has done so much healing in my life I guess I just wanted to forget all the confusion and regret of that time. But I also know that there is alot of pain in his life and want God to do for him what he's done for me.

Thanks Guys Will keep praying about this

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:16 pm

Hello,
Just a thought here.
When we are driving and looking into the rearview mirror, we are looking at what is behind us. Proverbs 4:27 says, "...Let your eyes look straight ahead, fix your gaze directly before you. Do not swerve to the right or to the left;...
Again, just a thought.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top