what does this dream/vision mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what does this dream/vision mean?

Post by Lindalee on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:19 am

In 1976/1977 (I was age 16,17) I had repeated dreams,even while awake of this senario...
I was older,still looked like myself with long blonde hair, but much older, my hair had not yet turned grey but I got the feeling it soon would. Had the impression I was matriarch of a family. I was in a place that was in the mountains,yet not in the mountains. Trees in background,fields,rustic buildings, a stable, split rail fences. I had emotional feelings of urgency, that something needed to be done for survival...economic dependance on others...in other words cooperation was needed from all involved to survive and thrive. I was sitting on a large boulder of a rock with what I call a blueprint in my hands, 3 young adult women by my side, children standing near them, a baby in one young womans arms. Men were carrying logs or fence material and it seemed very important that they help each other but while most did their tasks, a couple were dropping their end of the log. It seemed very important to me to store food, clothing and other items as well as manage some animals. I was haunted by this strange dream over and over, and feel it was somehow very, very important.
Today I am almost 50, and in fact did move to a place that resembled everything I saw in my dream.(The setting, rustic buildings, trees fence, ect.) I moved there in 2003 and was forced to move in 2007 when my husband abandoned the kids and I, and we could not afford to stay there. I moved to another state, but have never gotten over the feeling that I left my true home and possibly where God wants me to be? It is driving me nuts trying to figure out what that blueprint was and what am I supposed to be doing in that dream. The dream may have been many years ago, but I have never forgotten it.Can anyone help me understand it? Thank you.
Lindalee

Lindalee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: what does this dream/vision mean?

Post by Nyagali on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:28 am

Hi Lindalee, Your dream setting sounds lovely. I'm sorry to hear of the hardships. I can only think that as a young woman you took the dream and scenery in the dream literally. You were so attracted to the pictures that you actually moved into a place that looked like that. Maybe it was ok for a season to have you there, but maybe look now at the symbolism in the dream more than the actual pictures.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindalee on Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:08 pm

Thank you Joy for your response. The funny thing about moving into the place of my dreams is that I moved there without seeing it first. I had been renting a small farm in town when it was sold and I had 30 days to move. The property managment people said they had a place I could move into right away, but that it was kind of in the boonies. Because I needed to move quickly I went ahead and told them I would take the place, sight unseen. I was stunned when I drove up there and arrived at the very place I had dreamed of so long ago. It was in a canyon at the foot of a mountain range, a small river in the backyard,140 acres backed up to wayerhouser and BLM land. It was a humble lodging in the midst of magnificant nature. It was easy to fill spiritually connected there. I now live in a city and feel assaulted by noises, and less spiritually connected. I feel displaced. And I keep remembering my dream as though it were it was the most important event of my life...and yet am not sure of what that dream meant. It has really been tugging at me the last 2 years, and then I found this website and hope someone can help me with interpreting it.
Lindalee

Lindalee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindalee on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:12 pm

more details of my dream: I was wearing a long sort of dress in my dream. It resembled the actual dress that I often wear to church today and the dress I wore at the courthouse for both my wedding and divorce. My normal everyday apparal consists of blue jeans and T-shirts. In the dream some of the men who were building fences and buildings seemed to be connected to me on some sort of emotional level, I had the feeling we had had a past (as in ex's) but were no longer together as a couple. This was a very strange thing to dream of at age 16,because at age 16 I assumed I would marry only once and live "happily ever after". In my dream I was aware of great economic trouble in the world--hence the preoccupation of food and supply storage in the dream. (It was in the first year after I left the ranch that the economic troubles of the USA were starting to be made public...about 8 months after I left approximately. I have to admit I was freaked out by the eerie accuracy of the timing of events) It seemed I was in charge of planning in my dream, and I was trying very hard to coordinate everybody. In my dream, I felt some distress because I felt so responsible for the welfare of everyone else. It was like it was absolutely critical that I make the right decisions because an entire group of peoples welfare depended on it. I felt in my dream that some people in dream were not heeding a warning, and I was trying so hard to get everyone to cooperate together, because we all needed each other. In real life I went on to have 7 children, my three eldest daughters resemble the young women in my dream. The first two have children, youngest grand child is seven. The third daughter has been trying to have a child but is still barren as her husband has low sperm count. I have often wondered if she were to actually have a baby would this usher in the exact timing of my dreams fulfillment? I may sound alittle obssessed about this dream, but I had it over and over for two years without understanding any of it, and now with current events being as they are I feel alittle alarmed. I can't figure out what the blueprint was in my dream, and I feel like I should be doing something, but the question is what? Should I find a way to return to my former state and try to rent a place close by to where I used to live? I am not well off financially and cannot afford to buy. I tend to be somewhat of a loner, and yet my dream was encouraging me to take care of or be useful within a group of people. My dream was so literal in many ways...it's hard to see the symbolism. If there is symbolism here I need some help in seeing it. The literal impression of my dream seemed to be some sort of end time scenario.
Lindalee

Lindalee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:05 pm

Linda, I know that longing you feel. I have the same thing.

When I was reading your dream I couldn't help but think of something that's been on my mind pretty strongly lately.
Coop's. Have Christian communities that are self sufficient and we wouldn't be burdened with what the world is up to financially and food wise, that is unless the U.S. govt. got wind of it...

I grew up having bad dreams about being put in a concentration camp, just like the FEMA camps in the states (the ones they say don't exist...) you can look up on youtube.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:10 pm

"I felt in my dream that some people in dream were not heeding a
warning, and I was trying so hard to get everyone to cooperate together,
because we all needed each other."

I feel exactly like this! No one is listening!! This IS the end times. I've been blown off by so many christians that I know... Look up Mahdi... That will get you thinking too.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top