Unprepared On Wedding Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unprepared On Wedding Day

Post by dem on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:58 am

I dreamt my husband and I were renewing our vowels and there were all these strangers at our house. I canít remember whether we were allowing someone to have a get together at our house or not. I became so wrapped up in what was going on at the house with all the people that I forgot to get ready for the wedding. So, at the last minute I was getting ready for the wedding. I went into our main bathroom (our house was huge by the way, it was like a mansion) to get ready. I kept forgetting different things, and I would leave the bathroom, and when I came back, someone would be in there. I remember it was 3:00pm, and the wedding was to begin at 3:30pm. Someone was in the bathroom, and there were others standing outside the bathroom waiting. I was telling them that I was supposed to be getting married in a half hour, and I needed to get in the bathroom to get ready. I let the person in the bathroom know what was going on, and asked her to hand me my wedding dress. She quickly left the bathroom to let me get in. I got tired of everyone using our main bathroom, and wondered why no one was using our half bath. So, I walked around and let people know where the half bath was, and to use it. I was outside at the time, and was telling people also if they needed to smoke not to smoke on my property, but to smoke in their cars instead. As I was saying this, a man was on my lawn smoking, and I asked him did he hear what I just said. He nonchalantly through the cigarette on the ground. It was still lit, and I asked if anyone wanted to use it since it was lit. I wanted to get rid of it, and I think someone may have wanted to use it, but then I thought that wouldnít be sanitary because it was used already. Sometime in the dream, I was in a part of the house that looked like a warehouse. There was this older man that said something inappropriate to me, and I asked him what he said. I told him off, then began to minister to him. He was telling me about all his sexual encounters, and he claimed to be a Christian. I asked him did he realize that having sex before marriage is called fornication, and it is a sin. He acted like it was ok to do the things he was doing and I asked him if he read the bible at all. He claimed he did, and I was showing him in the bible where it said fornication is wrong. I told him that if he is sincere about his relationship with the LORD, he needs to repent, and trust in Jesus to deliver him. Later in the dream I was in the main bathroom with my husband getting ready for the wedding. He was helping me get dressed and I was asking him if he thought my wedding dress looked dirty, since I had not washed it after our last wedding. He told me it looked fine. I still felt insecure about wearing it, and decided I couldnít wear it. Time was running out and I didnít have time to get another dress, or do my hair and makeup, so I through on a white tee shirt, and a pair of khaki colored Capri pants with a pair of dressy white open toed sandals (I wore the sandals to try to dress up the outfit). I left the bathroom, and my grandmother saw me and thought I looked so nice, and I told her this wasnít my wedding outfit. Everyone thought I looked so nice, and I kept telling people this wasnít my wedding outfit. I couldnít understand why people thought such a casual outfit looked so nice. It was as if I was wearing my wedding dress.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unprepared On Wedding Day

Post by Dreamert00 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:29 am

Havn't tkn test yet. You and your husband (Christ). You need to put more effort into your convenant relationship, you are being distracted by your surroundings and putting your relationship with God last. Bathroom represent cleansings and you have a big job to do. Is it your attitude/thoughts that needs cleansing/refreshing. Again you need to focus on you and Christ and not worry about people distracting you around you (waiting outside the bathroom). Smoking represent addictions/uncleasiness. U telling them to keep their uncleans spirits to themselves (smoke in the car). The man on the lawn is the Devil testing your authority over him (he left an unclean spirit at your door) Remember sin lies at the door. (Go now to rebuke unclean spirits and plead the blood of Jesus over you, your family and your home.) Don't entertain the spirit (u asked someone did they want to smoke it). A warehouse is an large space that store stuff, you are recalling your past sinful life and realize now have a renewed mind and have a gift to help sinners repent. You go back to finish cleasining yourself and focus on your relationship with God. You relationship with Christ is getting back on track and you are concern with your old ways (dirty dress) but God sees you different now. You didnt wash the dress before because you didn't give Christ your full heart, but now you have and you are a new vessel, so let the past be the past. Remember the 10 virgins, 5 wise 5 unwise. Dont be unwise time is whining down Christ wants you now as your are. Khaki is brown which represent flesh, don't get in the flesh trying to figure things out, you can't dress up with Chirst, he will dress you according to His glory and people will see it.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:40 am

I agree with Dreamer. When I was reading your dream the whole theme was you looking at what everyone else was doing instead of paying attention to what you should be doing, getting ready for your wedding. I was also thinking "choose your battles". I too thought it was about your relationship with Jesus, getting ready for Him.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top