Not called to be a cattle caller....nono:)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not called to be a cattle caller....nono:)

Post by one1cross on Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:16 pm

Its cute lil true story that happened to me almost 2 years ago, but Praise Jesus, it gots a whole lot of truth and a great message in it for all of us thumbs

I truely thank God for showing me this. We were out in the valley - the foot hills. we always stop and feed the horses and cattle apples and I am always talking and singing about Jesus to the cattle.

For the word of God says:
Psalm50: 10For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.

God does own the cattle on a thousand hills, but He owns all the rest too. He will keep His covenant to a thousand generations.

I see cattle on hills all the time out here in the valleys and hills. Its awesome! Well these certain cattle would follow me when Id talk/sing to them. Everytime they saw us they would come up to the fence. One day I went out to see them and to talk to them just like they are my friends. I love animals and the Lord knows this:) but..... I got a lil chastizement this day and it was wonderful and Im not kiddin' :babymonkey:
The cattle were at the back of the pasture and I was yelling and saying the name of Jesus really really loud and trying to get them to come to me, they wouldnt budge nor come nor even acknowledge me and I started to get frustrated and I said Lord, why wont they come? please make them come to me so we can visit with them, I almost ran to them even, o my!!!LOL....but thank God I didnt, yikes! They never did come. So as we got in the car, all of a sudden the Holy Ghost spoke, "I did not call you to be a cattle caller. I called you to be a sheep herder."
I didnt say a word after that and was like :oops: Ive done it now, as it was firmly spoken and I got the message loud and clear.
Do me a favor dont call the cows, they'll come home on there own, :duhh:

John21:15
So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs. Jesus had asked him 3 times, if, if, if you really love me Peter, than feed my sheep... (added emphasis)

praiseGod

one1cross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not called to be a cattle caller....nono:)

Post by one1cross on Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:28 pm

:oops:

sorry it is supposed to about dreams and visions.... otay I got plenty of those, hallelujah!!!

one1cross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:36 pm

Amen to that! Awesome experience. God is so good to us! Remember this He chasten those He loves! Go get the sheep girl!

Love in Christ,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by one1cross on Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:14 pm

Hey Connie, I just remembered something to this, thank You Jesus!

several times in the past when we would be sent to people , individuals...
he would give me a vision of where they were before we talked and prayed with them whether for a time and a season..... sometimes in the vision they would be sideways on a hill....After much prayer and Jesus faithful to answer they would then be seen in a vision headed upward the hill....

I will say this... I was grieved for a bit to see one person who never moved upon the hill but remained at the bottom... now thats not to say he never did..... but nevertheless it bothered me in spirit!
its up to us to pray and encourage and sometimes warn...which is not pleasant and have had to do that.... but as you said Connie the Lord chastizes those whom he loves. See thats the thing with us people, we dont know whos are the Lords sheep and who are not...The awesome thing is the Lord knows whom are His..... we just got to
obey Him at all cost, whether they hear or forebear.

one1cross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:28 pm

Amen girl! There you go. God is so good!

Well I am off to bed. God bless and talk to you soon.

Love in Christ,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top