4 man sitting on floor in my living room, 2by2..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 man sitting on floor in my living room, 2by2..

Post by traveller on Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:29 am

Hi all, I've been having quite some dreams about my family lately. Some of the dreams I understand, but am not too sure of this one. Would be good to get some fresh view points:)

One scene I was at various airports. Don’t know where or when, but travelling through them and spending some time there.

One scene where I was talking about Harry Potter to some people, my mother was there too. We’d been talking about the main character in the story and that he was 17 now. Somehow my mother made out it all wasn’t a big deal. However to me it was and I reminded her of my niece’s situation (true irl) who’s surely pointed out that Harry Potter is in the ‘demonic’ corner. I then saw my mother in my kitchen and one of the cupboards was open which made it hard for me to get into the kitchen. My mother then walked off through my living room where 4 men in dark clothes sat on the floor, 2 by 2 opposite each other. My mother stepped over their stretched legs, to go outside.

Another scene where I was putting wire/gauze on the side of a bridge and 2 people rode past me on their bikes (one of them was someone’s husband). He said they’d taken the flat trip around first before they were going up, which I replied to with something like ‘sounds successful/safe’. I could hear him ponder on that to the other person whilst they rode off and he said something about why I’d have said that, but that it might have something to do with that I’m a teacher and it would be an understandable thing to say for a teacher..
I then focussed on the attaching the wire around a corner post, using my red secateurs..it was a tricky job as I didn’t have something to attach the end of the roll of wire with, so I used green grass and pushed that through with the secateurs..It worked like wire would.
Then (and I remember this not too clearly or in detail but I’ll try) some ponderings I had about riding along a bridge that was narrow and that I’d done that safely. But if there’s no safety rail/wall/wire on the side it would be very scary to ride along as it was so narrow and off the ground. I had fear in my thoughts when I was thinking about that, not sure if this happened to me or if I was pondering that this was the reason I needed to put the wire/gauze on the side of this path way. I also thought of how this fear is really in the mind as the pathway is still the same, the ride on it is still the same, just the thought of having a safety rail on the side makes it appear safer..

Last edited by traveller on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 4 man sitting on floor in my living room, 2by2..

Post by traveller on Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:17 pm

I wonder what the 4 men represent? I guess my living room represents my family. I don't understand the 2 by 2 opposite each other. Any idea's??

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top