Dream of running out of time?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of running out of time?

Post by happiness80 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:58 am

Please help,

I dreamt I was supposed to be catching a plane to Australia but all these things kept popping up before I could go. In this dream I realised I had to fill out some documents and remember writing my birth place down. Then it seems I stopped at a gas station with my brother (who lives in Australia). I ended up at home just being in the house doing nothing significant an ex friend/bf was in the next room. Then I heard my mother say my brother had already left for the airport, i panicked and rushed around gathering my things i jumped into my car headed for the airport and pulled out my passport to make sure it was there. I remember my plane was set to leave at 10:30 and it was 10:00 so i still had time. As i drove to the airport an ambulance rushed past me.

In this dream i was very aware of time and that i was rushing and did not have much left.
I hope someone could help with this as i feel it was a significant dream.
Thanks!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of running out of time?

Post by Cholette on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:54 am

When I read this dream, I heard the word "Distracted". Are you in a season where you are supposed to be doing some things, but stuff keeps popping up and it's delaying you from doing what you are supposed to be doing? It's time to be focused...focused on what God is calling you to do in this time in your life.

If there isn't anything that you KNOW you should be doing, then this could also be telling you that God is trying to get you to a place in HIM, but the distractions are coming to keep you from getting there. It's time for you to pray and seek God regarding what you are supposed to do in this season and allow His Word to lead you there.

Through Your precepts I get understanding; therefore I hate every false way. Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. I have sworn [an oath] and have confirmed it, that I will keep Your righteous ordinances [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying them]. (Psalm 119:104-106 AMP)

I press on toward the goal to win the [supreme and heavenly] prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward. (Philippians 4:14 AMP)

Please be aware that these thoughts, that I have shared, should bear witness to you spiritually. If it doesn't, then please disregard.

Blessings...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:16 am

thanks
I think that made some sense, i have been trying to be more faithful in reading my bible daily but cant seem to stay focused, or when I do try to study the word i start then drift off to do other things!

I feel you have shed some light on my situation :)
Thank you

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top